PDA

View Full Version : Wrong pistons needed std got 030 over

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Lenni AMC
01-08-2012, 09:58 AM
Hello and Sorry for all the post on the Customer Service tread but the thing is I got two 401 and one is the stroker motor my previous post was about but now when I finally got around to assemble the other 401 I got it seems I got the wrong pistons I needed std but the ones I got are 030 oversize...

I realize the order was made two years ago or something and I completely understand if there is nothing you can do but I decided it couldīt hurt to talk to you about my problem. I know you probably donīt want me to send them back and get the correct ones because I live in Iceland and it is so long ago since I ordered them so I was wondering if you could make me a good deal on new one that are in STD size ?

Best Regards Leonard J

And I am very sorry for the inconvenience and the way way to late question about this matter, I realize I should have checked the pistons when I got them but sometimes I can be really stupid I guess...

jeepsr4ever
01-08-2012, 01:58 PM
Lenny tell me the part number and job number on the box. Were these Ross pistons?

Lenni AMC
04-08-2012, 01:53 AM
No these are Auto-Tech
Part No : 1002203
Job No : 1172

jeepsr4ever
04-08-2012, 10:24 PM
Those are what was ordered per your emails. You will have to place a fresh order for different pistons.

Bulltear Ad