PDA

View Full Version : TABLE EXPLODED!!!!!!

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

wickedinhere
04-01-2012, 12:12 AM
.................................................. ...................................

APRIL FOOLS LOL

Charlene
04-01-2012, 05:48 AM
Cute! I was very concerned... Never mind!

wickedinhere
04-01-2012, 06:53 AM
HAHA i had to try to get someone. My stuff is shipping out tomorrow! YEAH FOR ME

Charlene
04-01-2012, 07:10 AM
Congratulations! Can't wait for all of your pictures. Hey, I have a question for you... We are about to install the cable carrier and the directions are not complete yet. I have the aluminum pieces cut for the gantry cable carrier but it doesn't say anything about anything in-between those pieces. It almost seems like the carrier just rests on those 3 pieces... Could that be right? Also, how do we attach it on the long side?... I do have a question in to Matt but it is the weekend. What do you think? I know that the 2012 tables are a bit different than the earlier versions but I would love your input.

Thanks!

wickedinhere
04-01-2012, 07:41 AM
ON my cable carrier i just had 2 pieces of aluminum angle on each end of the gantry, on the long side i also used an aluminum angel bolted to the 3 inch tubing. I used 4 inch channel for the actual cable carries to sit in.

Charlene
04-01-2012, 08:53 AM
Okay, thanks. I appreciate your help.

wickedinhere
04-01-2012, 09:34 AM
I just looked at the directions and its different than what i have, it looks like you just use the 1/4 inch flat aluminum to hold up the cable carrier.

Charlene
04-01-2012, 10:50 AM
I know... #-o I wasn't sure if it is just that he hasn't finished the directions for that yet. Especially since there isn't anything about the carrier on the long side. Oh well, I guess I will wait for Matt to get back to me.

Bulltear Ad