PDA

View Full Version : Mag-Lok weight support screw upgrade for BTA CNC Plasma customers (Free)

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

jeepsr4ever
06-01-2012, 02:12 AM
We have gotten a few inquiries on adding extra support for heavy torches on our Mag-Lok magnetic breakaway mounts. We have a free upgrade for anyone having difficulty with heavy torches sliding off and tripping your limit and will be also shipping these from now on 6-1-2012. If you can allow your table to be down for 4-5 days simply send in your Mag-Lok plate and we will make the changes. This will allow you to CENTER your unimount torch mount every time you need to pop it back on from a collision as well as increase the weight capacity of the plate.

Setup is easy you simple remove the Mag-Lok magnetic plate from the Z axis faceplate and send it in to..

Bulltear industries inc
Attn : Mag-Lok upgrade
30405 Neal Ave
Lindstrom MN 55045

We will ship back to you for free. Please allow 3 days for processing

Once you get your upgraded Mag-Lok plate you will see it is now outfitted with 4 strategically placed pointed set-screws. These set-screws must be screwed in and calibrated by the owner of the machine when they arrive. Set up isnt all that tricky you pop on your uni-mount torch mount to the Mag-Lok and run the screws up from the back until they just touch the plate. Check to see if you have pushed the uni-mount torch mount plate away from the Mag-Lok plate by inspecting any gaps seperating the two. If you have any gaps unscrew the set-screws and run them back up until you touch with no gaps. Then mount your Mag-Lok plate up and happy cutting.

Pics shortly

jeepsr4ever
06-01-2012, 02:27 AM
Here are pics from a customer of the upgraded Mag-Lok plate for extra weight

BorstMetalWorks
06-02-2012, 04:00 AM
Could you just post the DXF of the drill points and Mail me the screws? I really don't want my machine down that long.

Thanks

jeepsr4ever
06-02-2012, 11:28 AM
Wont post it but will email it to any customer that wants it

Bulltear Ad