PDA

View Full Version : Rotary chuck questions?

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

ssray
08-09-2012, 07:03 AM
Matt,

Couple questions. I want to finalize some plans for the top of my table and wondering how soon the rotary hardware will be shipping or possibly any pics of what it looks like as far as mounting attach points. Also I assume the chuck and stock can be setup to work down the length of my 4x8 table so you can cut 8' pieces provided the work is supported by a roller rest. Is that correct?

Thanks!

Scott

jeepsr4ever
08-09-2012, 07:35 AM
Scott rotaries will be shipping in the next 2 weeks. Drawings and specs will be up next week. You will be able to orient it anyway you like and the units are also balanced. More very soon! Thanks for your patience and to those of you who have them out there shoot out a pic.

BorstMetalWorks
10-07-2012, 05:46 AM
i'd really like to see some pics of a rotary chuck. i have no use for one yet but that didn't stop me from buying the table lol. I'd also like to know how to extend the rails on my table, if anyone has done it yet, and how it worked out? i'm not ready yet but i'd like to stretch this thing out to 20' in the next year. Indexing wasn't too bad but i'd rather just load and go.

Bulltear Ad