PDA

View Full Version : Software Licences Location

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

ssray
11-02-2012, 07:14 AM
Can't seem to find them and though I read about them somewhere I can't find that at the moment. Do you have to mail them Matt?

Thanks!

Scott

jeepsr4ever
11-02-2012, 09:26 AM
Yes they should have been emailed to you or on your support disk form us. You may also recieve a USB key from us with them on it. You can email our company email Orderbulltear@yahoo.com and we will send you a copy of the liscenses. There is also a XML (All settings) setup for the rotary and tables also available for download.

ssray
11-05-2012, 05:17 AM
Ok, emailed about the licenses and a few other things. Another couple tech questions related to this. Are the licenses limited as far as moving between different computers. At the moment I've been checking out the hardware and learning the configuration setting on a small form factor Lenova I have. I've installed a parallel port card, got everything hooked up ( motors just on the floor for testing and setup purposes) Mach installed and can successfully jog all axis's with the keyboard. Now this computer happens to have win7 32bit. I'm aware that XP is recommended and have seen that C&CNC doesn't support it if there's problems. I have seen on forums where some have been running it OK. If it works for jogging should it be Ok on this machine or could I have problems later on. Just wondering if it migh be an Ok machine to use. Kinda related to the license as I don't want to install that if it's a big hassle to move to another machine. I don't have a problem using XP, I'll just have to setup one with it as I don't want to install it on this one except maybe if I could do a dual boot machine which I'm not sure about.

Thanks for any insight!

Scott

Can't seem to find them and though I read about them somewhere I can't find that at the moment. Do you have to mail them Matt?

Thanks!

Scott

jeepsr4ever
11-05-2012, 06:18 AM
You can use them on any pc YOU own :) WIndows 7 has been known to allocate enough resources to talk to THC and drives however you will need to try a test at full speed so go to MDI and type this in

Jog your machine to the center of your table and zero you X and Y.

G3 I-20 F600. (then press enter and the machine will take off)

Then try

G2 I20. F600. (then press enter and the machine will take off)

Post up with your results

Bulltear Ad