PDA

View Full Version : my order...#4468

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

CWalther315
12-01-2013, 08:01 PM
So, I ordered my stuff Friday the 22nd of November...I recieved my order the following Wed...well, most of it.
I ordered:

1 x AMC "HRC" oil pump gears (recieved)
1 x AMC-HD Heavy duty engine oil I6-v8 (MIA)
1 x Crank 4bolt harmoinc balancer (recieved...really awsome)
1 x Camshaft and distributor matched gear set (recieved...looks awsome so far)

SEE MY ISSUE? I am missing my oil...not sure if you guys never sent it or what? my box from ya'll say 1 of 1...sooo, I know there wasn't another box shipped with it. My problems are, ya'll NEVER gave me a tracking number and ya'll haven't sent my oil. And if you did send it, it's missing...which falls back on, A TRACKING NUMBER. Now, I know a few people whom swear by your products and I can say, everything I have recieved, have all looked and felt AMAZING...I'd just love to have my Jeep running again to tell ya how they work...but, missing oil. I'm just a little frustrated here...any feedback as to, my tracking number for the oil or maybe an explaination? I mean, when I called the Monday after I ordered to see what was going on with it, ya'll only metioned the pulley being outta stock...but thn the guy "found" one in the shop...okay, so, then was maybe the oil outta stock? any feedback would be nice. thank you. sorry if seems like i'm being a d*ck...

long live AMC

jeepsr4ever
12-02-2013, 09:27 AM
Oil is dropshipped directly from the Exxon blender here in MN. It was Thanksgiving last week so I am sure they lost a few days. Oil is not out of stock and should be there soon. And yes you got our last grooved crank pulley.

CWalther315
12-02-2013, 04:26 PM
weet. thank you for the response. the pulley looks amazing (for those who need a new one)...and it weighs sooo much less than the old. thank you again!

Bulltear Ad