PDA

View Full Version : Ethercut upgrades? + updated gantry

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

ssray
12-30-2013, 10:13 AM
Matt,

Any plans to offer the Ethercut DTHCIV upgrade or is CandCNC the only way to do that. Seems like a good option with XP support leaving soon. And ditch the parallel and serial ports.

Also wondering about the gantry upgrade/tradein if you could PM a price.

Thanks

Scott

jeepsr4ever
12-30-2013, 10:55 AM
Scott we need to know the size of your table first. And yes we plan on switching over all systems to parallel and serial however they both work the same with the new system. The new systems arent out yet I dont think any of the new electronics are even here. We plan on doing some testing first without shocking anyone and all the machines and gantry kits we have mfg here are capable of the upgrade to the newer style PID THC. The new style PID torch height control is so fast and accurate it will be fun to explore some servo driven plasma engraving.

ssray
12-30-2013, 11:32 AM
Sorry bout that... It's a 4x8 with the rotocut option I got back when you ran the specials. I haven't checked yet what revision the electronics are but noticed they were offering trade in credit depending on the version

Scott.

Matt,

Any plans to offer the Ethercut DTHCIV upgrade or is CandCNC the only way to do that. Seems like a good option with XP support leaving soon. And ditch the parallel and serial ports.

Also wondering about the gantry upgrade/tradein if you could PM a price.

Thanks

Scott

jeepsr4ever
12-30-2013, 11:53 AM
Info sent and yes there is a trade in allowance for the upgrade. Its a bit confusing but it will all be ironed out shortly.

Bulltear Ad