Bulltear Ad

RiFuXe
02-19-2014, 04:41 PM
Hello,

This is my order history:
12/29/2013 Pending
12/29/2013 Pending PayPal IPN Verified
01/27/2014 Shipped

Today we are 02/20/2014 -> I still did not receive anything..
What are normal shipping times to Europe?
I would like to receive a trackingnumber..

jeepsr4ever
02-19-2014, 10:58 PM
Once a package leaves here USPS priority mail to an international destination we have no control over it and once it leaves the USA the tracking number wont track the package anymore. I will look into this and see if there is a tracking number still available for it.

RiFuXe
02-26-2014, 06:07 PM
Hello, can you give me some details about the extra payment I had to do? I am waiting for like 2 months and then I need to pay another 44 USD... Normally it would be the reverse.

jeepsr4ever
02-26-2014, 06:47 PM
Yes sir there is additional shipping charges for international shipping. Your order shipped and a tracking number was sent along with an invoice for additional shipping. Our E-store calculates USA shipping only. We offer parts to the international community with trust that they pay up the difference between USA and international shipping. For example your shipping fees were $40 whereas if we shipped those exact parts from our warehouse to the other side of the USA the cost would be $15. To get those parts to where you are the parts are set via USPS (United States Postal Service) as a friendly token to international customers (instead of the UPS fees you would pay on your end) but shipping was $40. However international packages are grouped together so if it doesn't ship right away the total didn't meet our threshold for a one time trip for an employee to run up to our local postal office to ship. The policy is changing to a $300 minimum order next month for international orders (Including Canada). This will get orders out faster.

RiFuXe
03-04-2014, 08:02 AM
Thanks for the good support.
Tracking number indicates that I will receive it tomorrow :)

Pity of the slow shipping (details in your post here), but it is the quality that matters, I am sure it will be great.

Good day,
Sven

Bulltear Ad