PDA

View Full Version : Order #4641

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Ramblin_man
04-07-2014, 08:48 AM
Ordered V8 swap engine mounts on January 24, 2014. Emailed a month later after not receiving an email or the mounts, was told they were to be shipped out that Friday. Now over 2 months after ordering, still no mounts and
no response when questioned. Would really love to get my 343 in my American for spring.

jeepsr4ever
04-07-2014, 08:57 AM
If the mounts didnt make is through USPS priority mail to you then we have a problem. We have not to date recieved any email on missing mounts to Canada. I can tell you typically when using USPS priority air mail to Canada the wait is 7-14 days sometimes 20 but never over 30. Sorry you havent gotten your mounts I will do some research to see if we have a tracking number from a month ago but I really highly doubt it would still be around. If I can find one it iwll only show tracking to the border and from there its up to the local postal service to deliver. If that failed then we are both screwed and I will have to give you a refund and we would eat the mounts.

Ramblin_man
04-07-2014, 10:25 AM
Thanks for the reply. Sure would be nice if we were able to track them. Or find out if they were lost in shipping. V8 crossmembers are getting really hard to find, and would love to pull the 6 out soon. I have everything else ready for the swap and am itching for more power.

f_armer
04-10-2014, 10:07 AM
If you put the usps tracking number into Canadapost.ca it will show tracking in Canada. In my experience anyway. Worth a try.

Ramblin_man
04-10-2014, 11:53 AM
Yeah I'd love to do that, but I didn't even receive a tracking number or anything. Not even an invoice or transaction confirmation email or anything. Hoping they can find something out. I really need the mounts, so I'd rather not just get a refund. Maybe send another set or something?

jeepsr4ever
04-10-2014, 01:31 PM
Hmmm I think we should send you another set. I will see it through with a tracking number. You get two please let us know...please.

Ramblin_man
04-10-2014, 03:17 PM
Thank you, I appreciate it. If both of them show up, I'll be sure to contact you and send one back.

Bulltear Ad