PDA

View Full Version : where is my order?

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

dgreenstein55
09-16-2014, 08:07 PM
Looking for order 5258..... Going on a month. No one answers the phone when I call.

jeepsr4ever
09-16-2014, 08:41 PM
Have you tried to leave a message? Our phone rings, we get 3 strings of callers on 3 lines but we rarely get a message. Instead of leaving a message folks just keep calling like someone is sitting there waiting for the 25th phone call. LEAVE A MESSAGE IF YOU GET TO VOICEMAIL. This is a rant after we had a meeting showing the phone bill for a Canadian caller who never left a message but called over 75 times in one day. That was while someone was stuck here waiting on hold consistently throughout the day for parts for one of our CNCs. But he never left a message.

Your bypass plug is out of stock until we make more which from what I heard today may be mid next week. If you can wait we will ship it to you when they are done. If not we can refund. Sorry for the wait.

dgreenstein55
09-17-2014, 05:30 PM
Thanks for the response, all I was looking for was a status and I was able to speak with someone on the phone today. I look forward to receiving the part. For the record I did leave a message on the voicemail at least a week ago and never received a return call.

Bulltear Ad