PDA

View Full Version : Order #5606 , plus another comment

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

nicpaige
03-06-2015, 06:04 AM
I have emailed and asked a couple times now for shipping date or tracking numbers. I assumed I could get these because when I called and talked with a person there they said they had already shipped out. That was on February 22nd. I had called to try and make an important change to the piston dish as some aspects of my build had changed. I was told it was too late that they were already shipped. Now I still don't have them and its been 12 days since I was told they had shipped. Kind of makes me wonder if anyone even checked if the machining could have been still in process and my change request could have been accommodated?

jeepsr4ever
03-06-2015, 07:33 AM
We were told the day you called in the pistons had shipped. When you order custom pistons and you supply the specifications it is impossible to change them 2-4 weeks later and after they are done. You are in Ohio, they are in California. There is expected lead time for shipping but it shouldn't be more than 5 days unless there is a weather issue with UPS. I will check it out today and get back with you!

jeepsr4ever
03-06-2015, 09:48 AM
They said it will be there on Monday

Fed ex 7730 3452 4585

nicpaige
03-08-2015, 06:51 PM
Thanks. I did not expect that I could make a change that late in the game but had to call and give it a try thinking there may have been a delay in manufacturing.

jeepsr4ever
03-08-2015, 07:31 PM
Totally understood.. it happens.

Bulltear Ad