PDA

View Full Version : Sheetcam: Not displaying tool types

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

austinmclaen
12-26-2015, 02:14 PM
Under operation and than tool selection. I'm not seeing the appropriate material, thicknesses, and amps showing. All it says is T1. How can I get all the pre loaded tools back?

jeepsr4ever
12-27-2015, 12:58 PM
File/load default tool set but make sure to have 'automatically name tool' unchecked first in any tool

austinmclaen
12-27-2015, 04:02 PM
I tried that "Loading Default Toolset" and it brought but T1:1/8" Steel only. I deleted this tool again and tried loading default tools and it brings up the T1:1/8" so the default setting must be messed up. I wasnt able to locate the automatically name tool unchecked item. Please give me information on the location and why the default tool isn't pulling complete list.

I also tried "Open Toolset" and saw there was a large list of Hypotherm tools to select. So I selected hypertherm45-105.tools and everything appeared in the tools list. However I go to run post processor and the cut start above rapid clearance plane comes up. I was able to manually fix this and adjust these two heights but I never had to adjust the rapid clearance plane and start height and sometimes the offset error comes up. I'm thinking these tools must have settings messed up since the cut quality was poor.

No new programs installed on computer. Computer isn't connected to the Internet and is dedicated to bobcad, sheetcam, and mach3.

jeepsr4ever
12-27-2015, 05:17 PM
Click on any tool and it will bring up the offsets for that tool. In the offsets for any tool is a check box for automatic naming of the tool. Make sure it is unchecked. If you ran any of the oem sheetcam help files it may default the box unchecked. Once it is unchecked you can reload your tools to get the names back.

Rapid clearance plane may have been defaulted by running the help files. Go to options/job options and change the rapid clearance plane to .9 and check that your tools are piercing less than .2 and your cut height is at or around .060.

austinmclaen
01-02-2016, 09:35 AM
Everything is working again thanks

Bulltear Ad