PDA

View Full Version : wakeup client board no reply

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

ggeh
05-04-2016, 02:20 PM
I start up Mach3 and I get this wakeup client board no reply. press no to config
and the screen says this below. Am i missing somthing here?

stepper board ip 10.9.9.9
board nickname _____________
mac addr of pc _____________
stepper board FF.FF.FF.FF.FF.FF.

I put in a wireless mouse and keyboard and a net gear wifi usb adapter yesterday so is it somthing I messed up?
Thanks Gary

jeepsr4ever
05-04-2016, 02:43 PM
If your system is ON and the GREEN light is on the control box after you press the green button and you get this error try cycling power. From there you can look at any hardware changes that you made. Wireless keyboard and mice are typically a no no when you get over 65amps with a hypertherm. It may work but also may not.

ggeh
05-04-2016, 03:11 PM
ok I did what you said and I have the green light on and I can here the sevo motors click when it thecontrol box powers up but still get client board no reply. are these settints correct
stepper board ip 10.9.9.9
board nickname _____________
mac addr of pc _____________
stepper board FF.FF.FF.FF.FF.FF.
the only other thing I put in was a wireless wifi usb. Im dead in the water
Thanks Gary

ggeh
05-04-2016, 03:31 PM
Something else I just noticed is when I load g codes from previous projects that cut succefully they are now missing most of the cut paths in mach3. I checked the projects in sheetcam and all the cut paths are there. Could this be a software problem with Mach3? I dont know what else to do. Thanks Gary

jeepsr4ever
05-04-2016, 03:36 PM
Take your wireless out and delete the wireless program and start over. You made the hardware change to the system you need to roll those changes back and see if that fixes it.

jeepsr4ever
05-04-2016, 03:39 PM
But that IP address is correct

ggeh
05-04-2016, 04:09 PM
It must have been something I did yesterday because I just did a restore to an earlyer date and every things now communicating and seems to be working. Sorry to wast your time, Thanks, Gary

jeepsr4ever
05-04-2016, 04:23 PM
Gary no waste of time here. Glad to help

Bulltear Ad