PDA

View Full Version : Where is order #6699?

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Trent Steele
05-08-2016, 07:58 PM
Hi,

This order was marked as "shipped" three weeks ago now. Nothing has arrived.
One week ago I sent an email asking for a tracking number and requesting details on the "additional invoice sent". No reply.

What's going on here? Will I ever get the parts? You've had my money for a long time now, and I've received precisely nothing.

Regards
Evan

jeepsr4ever
05-11-2016, 06:51 AM
You distributor gear is the last thing to show up. Your order is sitting in shipping waiting on the distributor gear. Has not gone out and we can get it out and refund you on the gear set. Sorry for the wait. The gear mfg threw us for a loop in Jan.

Trent Steele
05-12-2016, 03:06 AM
You distributor gear is the last thing to show up. Your order is sitting in shipping waiting on the distributor gear. Has not gone out and we can get it out and refund you on the gear set. Sorry for the wait. The gear mfg threw us for a loop in Jan.

Oh, you told me by email that the order had shipped!
I need the distributor gear set. Is your gear manufacturer going to complete the order and do you have an ETA on that?

Trent Steele
05-16-2016, 09:55 PM
Oh, you told me by email that the order had shipped!
I need the distributor gear set. Is your gear manufacturer going to complete the order and do you have an ETA on that?

Yes/NO? ETA?

Trent Steele
05-23-2016, 05:55 PM
Yes/NO? ETA?

????????????????????????????????

Trent Steele
05-26-2016, 04:27 PM
????????????????????????????????

I called you via Skype this afternoon (your time) and left a voice message. Please reply.

jeepsr4ever
05-26-2016, 05:01 PM
We have NO ETA on the gears sets. Could be months and months. Will they be here...yes. Do we know when...no. I can refund right away that is no problem but I have no new info.

Trent Steele
05-29-2016, 03:56 PM
We have NO ETA on the gears sets. Could be months and months. Will they be here...yes. Do we know when...no. I can refund right away that is no problem but I have no new info.

Ok, thanks for the update. Please ship the other parts. I'm happy to wait on the gears and ship them separately in the future.

Trent Steele
06-02-2016, 01:34 AM
Ok, thanks for the update. Please ship the other parts. I'm happy to wait on the gears and ship them separately in the future.

Please confirm with a tracking number that you have shipped the parts.

Trent Steele
06-05-2016, 07:02 PM
Please confirm with a tracking number that you have shipped the parts.

Has it been shipped? Tracking number?

Bulltear Ad