PDA

View Full Version : wakeup client board no reply

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

ggeh
06-15-2016, 01:46 PM
I'm getting this message again. It was working and then I got this message" wakeup client board no reply". is it possible this board is going bad or is bad. When I open mach3 that's the message I get. I don't know how to trouble shoot this or what to look for and I cant cut until I get this fixed. I haven't changed any thing, any suggestions?
Thanks Gary

ggeh
06-15-2016, 02:33 PM
I'm getting this message again. It was working and then I got this message" wakeup client board no reply". is it possible this board is going bad or is bad. When I open mach3 that's the message I get. I don't know how to trouble shoot this or what to look for and I cant cut until I get this fixed. I haven't changed any thing, any suggestions?
Thanks Gary

Ok on the desk top I clicked on a Icon cnc hub utility and it said it wasn't connected so I clicked on test and it says now connected and I don't get the message about the client board any more but now I don't have any X, y ,or Z controls for the table working with either the arrow keys or the xbox control. in mach3 the X,Y,Z show movement on screen but the Gantry doesn't move. in mach3 config. what is supposed to be on? every thing is turned on and I know that some were turned off before.

jeepsr4ever
06-15-2016, 02:47 PM
You have to have your controller hooked up and powered up fully. Have you made any changes to you software like you did before?

Bulltear Ad