PDA

View Full Version : stanless braded brake lines

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

fuzz401
02-14-2003, 12:38 PM
what im looking for is a good place to get braded brake lines with a #2 an fitting at one end for my jeep to fit with a 4" lift kit any ideals :lol: :lol:

jeepsr4ever
02-14-2003, 02:41 PM
Ive had nothing but bad luck with the stainless brake lines, I did a lot of welding on my front end and both of them exploded on my 77, I seriously am against those bvrake lines, they are way over rated. I dont mean to sound smug, but what is it about jeepers that think they need a stainless brake line, the pressure we run will not brake standard brake lines. All the 44's i use and put in for customers front ends use rubber 19" chevy style brake hoses, Not really a fan of the stainless brake line, but im a fan of stainless steel....LOL :P

billyrb
09-21-2003, 08:54 AM
we have them on our website, www.bjsoffroad.com in MANY lengths to fit stock, 4" lift, 6" lift, and CRAZY lifts.

jeepsr4ever
09-21-2003, 10:57 AM
BILLY VERY COOL that you make them for extreme lifts........hey my angst over stainless brake lines is now gone.......thanks MAN!!

Mudrat
10-19-2003, 01:10 PM
Billy,
You focus on FSJs, do you deal with any CY/YJ parts? Or know someone who does? I'm doing a resto on an '87 YJ and can't find some odds and ends to finish up.

Thanks
Mudrat

Bulltear Ad