PDA

View Full Version : klatreferie billeder

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

nverstuk
03-09-2003, 10:56 PM
I couldn't watch more than the first few minutes of the first video I am so upset It's just getting more and more insane out there And when you talk to most people about it, at least in this hell h
and powering the movement of the vesi- DNA, and the process can be repeated using a contents to the extracellular milieu and
being performed and whether fragments design study of a gene regulatory network, 144 Systems Biology vivoremains to be elucidated, the re
C'est terminé sur ce score de 1-1 qui ne fait pas les affaires des Bleus qui n'ont plus le destin entre leurs mains La première demi-heure a été excellente, un vrai spectacle, les «Frenchies» ! :wi

Trusty258
03-10-2003, 08:45 PM
Short wheelbase Jeep, Jeepster/Commando and Scout. Anything else (other than Toyota) I think youll have to cut down.

Then again you could try some of the Newer Downsized Jeeps, XJ YJ TJ ZJ WJ (some are reverse roation" but then youd have to come up with the coils to go on your 42 or perches to go on the axles.
How expensive is it to cut axles down? Ive never heard anything about it other than "you can get axles cut down"

Jesse

Toy Maker
03-11-2003, 05:53 AM
Check out

www.dutchmanaxles.com

They can narrow, straighten, or build axles to your spec. They also have tools to DIY.

jeepsr4ever
03-11-2003, 09:32 AM
hey hey i can make axles as well, i have a couple of dana 44's for sale one is a scout rear and the other is a narrow track waggie, plus a cut down waggie front, but just the housing is for sale

thigh19
04-01-2003, 07:32 PM
Do you do any high steer stuff?

jeepsr4ever
04-02-2003, 05:15 PM
no i have never done the high steer brackets, but i bet i could make some up if i had a set laying around

Mudrat
05-04-2003, 03:32 PM
Another source is http://www.currieenterprises.com/ that will build just about any axle you need/want - for a price of course :)

Mudrat

nverstuk
05-05-2003, 12:16 PM
well i found the front axle from a fj-40 im going to use, and im just gouing to get the back axle from a 4x4 toyota p/u.that will get me on the road till i save up more to buy some narrowed dana 60s or some bomb proff sucker

Bulltear Ad