View Full Version : 360 block .040

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

jeepsr4ever
05-03-2003, 09:26 AM
amc 360 block, (good no cracks) .040 over needs bore $30

Tigger
10-23-2003, 09:12 AM
MC is this .040 already and needs another bore?

jeepsr4ever
10-23-2003, 09:16 AM
Hey tigger

This block got cut in half and will be posted in general tech later this week, soory ........LOL but i needed to show oiling galleys

Tigger
10-23-2003, 09:18 AM
No biggie, I was just thinking if all it needs is a hone then I have some pistons for that block, and I could get you to do the oiling mod and send it to me 8)

Mudrat
11-23-2003, 08:09 PM
Hey tigger

This block got cut in half and will be posted in general tech later this week, sorry ........LOL but i needed to show oiling galleys

DUDE :!: I think it's time we see some pics of your shop :idea: If you're wacking blocks in half for S&Gs to show oiling galleries, WHATE ELSE ARE YOU CAPABLE OF?? :crazyeyes:
Mudrat

jeepsr4ever
11-23-2003, 08:38 PM
The block needs a little mod, i wacked half of it and am doing the other half tomorrow..LOL

Pics? eh? Well let me tell you we are a full service doorway to trick items and when we get rid of this gov. work i may let you see a snapshot of the interior of bulltear...but its equipment that is out there

I will be driving to florida and yes it will be a big party, would like to visit fuzz on the way down there..YOU GOT TO SHOW IN FLA MUD

Mudrat
11-23-2003, 09:02 PM
The block needs a little mod, i wacked half of it and am doing the other half tomorrow..LOL

Pics? eh? Well let me tell you we are a full service doorway to trick items and when we get rid of this gov. work i may let you see a snapshot of the interior of bulltear...but its equipment that is out there

I will be driving to florida and yes it will be a big party, would like to visit fuzz on the way down there..YOU GOT TO SHOW IN FLA MUD

OK,
Well, as the saying goes pic...pics...pics :!:
For FL, I'm a days drive from Fuzz so you can RON here ( think of it as a bed and breakfast :wink: ) and we can spill a few before you go on, but I need dates to sort out the work schedule. I'd LOVE to do some of those hills they have there. did youwatch any of the video's that were posted, AWSOME Stuff~
This is where we 'almost' were this weekend. Normally only a few inches deep and 10 feet wide at 1 or 2 mph flow rate. I decided I didn't want to try it this year, 20+ feet wide, >2 feet deep and 12-15 mph flow
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288512399

Mudrat

Bulltear Ad