PDA

View Full Version : How much is a Dana 20 worth?

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Trusty258
07-04-2003, 02:08 PM
I just bought one. $50 Im trying to decide how good of a bargain it was, You see, It came with a Free International Truck. Shot Cab, Complete Drivetrain. Including a V8 4spd 44s and internal hubs :P as of now, it does not run, but due to the nature of international, I think i can make it. Unfortunately, (as it could have been An AMC v8 ) its a IH motor. Im not sure which yet 304-345. Minus the radiator and the waterpump and the bed of the truck its all there. I just need to bring it home and have my parents christen it by beating me to a bloody pulp. :oops: "i have no idea where that came from."

I think i may end up doing a Skinned up Tubed Cage/cab. The firewall seems to be mostly sound, and that's ( to me) the hardest part. Bolt everythign else to that. and make it solid. See the link in the engines forum for the cage plan.
At worst I sell something off it and recoup my money.
The Frame Is ok.
Im psyched- or at least totally insane.

Jesse

jeepsr4ever
07-05-2003, 11:58 AM
cool jesse heck yeah well worth the beating........well worth it! thats not a bad price for the 20 case

Trusty258
07-05-2003, 06:19 PM
i thought it was a screamin' deal. The folks did not reciprocate my feelings. :oops: But Its Mine Muwhaha!

Jesse

Bulltear Ad