PDA

View Full Version : Wagoneer for Sale in Alaska

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

AlaskaJeepR
10-05-2003, 02:04 AM
Don't know if anyone is interested, but I am selling my on of my Wagoneers.
1977 Wagoneer
360 2v
TH400/ Quadra Trac
4 in suspension lift w/ 31X10.5X15 tires 80%
New windshield
New Holley reman carb
Body has cancer in a few spots including the rear body mounts (but MAN does it FLEX!) :lol:

Asking $2000
Of course ssince I am in Alaska, it might be difficult for anyone in Florida. wink, wink :roll:
JD

jeepsr4ever
10-06-2003, 03:15 PM
AAAAAAAAA dont sell your jeep JD!!! :o

AlaskaJeepR
10-07-2003, 12:52 AM
Well, it all comes down to logistics. I think I can find another Wagoneer, J series or Cherokee w/t, and build it down there for less than it will take to get my HEEP down to Mississippi from Alaska.
I hope that with the connections I can through your site, I can accomplish this.
I an very sentimental about my rigs, :cry: but I have always upgraded after I sold one. :wink:
Is there anyone out there who can help me out in the area of new Jeep aquisition after I make my move to the deep south??? :?:
I am looking forward to my adventure of moving, but have never lived anywhere in the lower 48. (states)
I am going into this move with alot of faith and prayer, and starting fresh is going to be good for me. New idea, new mentality and new Jeeprs to hang with! Thanks for the concern.
:P Joe

jeepsr4ever
10-07-2003, 04:04 PM
Hey Joe

What style jeep, we got tons here in MN. You could hook up in a matter of hours with a FSJ cj yj tj xj wj zj or flattie........LOL

AlaskaJeepR
10-08-2003, 01:01 AM
Actually, I have always been an FSJ fan. Always ended up pulling out all the "Toy" Jeeps with my J series or Wagoneers. :lol:
Seriously, I will be looking for one, and I anm thinking of going with a 401. I Just got a copy of the June issue of Hot Rod talking about the $3500, 521hp, 401!! :twisted: Very cool!!! 8) So, I am thinking of going that route in the next 6 months. If you have something in mind, speak up and I will se if I can make it happen.
Thanks
J

Bulltear Ad