PDA

View Full Version : WTB: YJ Front DS

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Tigger
10-22-2003, 09:34 AM
Hey does anyone have a stock front driveshaft for a YJ laying around they want to get rid of?

jeepsr4ever
10-22-2003, 09:37 AM
let me check, i probly got 3 or 4.

Tigger
10-22-2003, 09:40 AM
Excellent!!!! I threw the DS at about 70 moving from TX to WA, it broke in three places, did some damage to the jeep. Had a guy tell me he had one and to just come get it then told me it was bent. Called around up here and they want as much for a custom one as a used one.

Mudrat
10-27-2003, 09:35 PM
Hey does anyone have a stock front driveshaft for a YJ laying around they want to get rid of?
Tigger - still need the front shaft? I've got a stock one here in VA that I send ya (I still need the longer ones MC :D )

Mudrat

AlaskaJeepR
10-27-2003, 11:47 PM
Isnt that interesting.... I am glad that you don't have issues admitting that you may have some length issues Mud.... :lol: Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :wink:

Tigger
10-28-2003, 12:44 AM
Tigger - still need the front shaft? I've got a stock one here in VA that I send ya (I still need the longer ones MC :D )

Mudrat

Mudrat - I still need one. How much shipped to 98277?

Tigger
11-05-2003, 11:55 AM
Hello MC, MUDRAT....... any word on a front driveshaft??? Winter is coming!

11-07-2003, 05:14 PM
What is the collapsed length of your old shafts? Jeep made two different length shafts. One for the stick and one for the auto trans. I have a one laying in my garage, if I have an idea what length you need, I might be able to help you out.

Tigger
11-07-2003, 08:38 PM
What is the collapsed length of your old shafts? Jeep made two different length shafts. One for the stick and one for the auto trans. I have a one laying in my garage, if I have an idea what length you need, I might be able to help you out.

Mine is a 5speed, I have no idea on the length its laying in three pieces on the side of the road near Boise ID, or was back in July when it decided to leave the jeep at 70MPH.

Mudrat
12-21-2003, 04:43 PM
Mudrat - I still need one. How much shipped to 98277?
Tigger,
Don't know why I didn't get an alert post for this mail??? I've still got it, but what in the heck are you do'n in Oak Harbor, WA (aka, Everett?) You wouldn't by chance be a bubble head would you? Spent 18 years doing that :shock:
I have no Idea what a coast to coast transfer would cost, but that would probably preclude anything reasonable. I will if you want, but...

Mudrat

Bulltear Ad