PDA

View Full Version : Jeepchicks lift kit

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

jeepsr4ever
11-08-2003, 03:28 PM
Here are the pics, by the time i got there the dang thing was almost done!....LOL i really am not offended, these guys ate pizza and guzzled beer....WITHOUT ME! dang bulltear anyways
http://www.imgbay.com/sites/mpcrescenzo///SAPP%20004.jpg
and here are some jeeps that were there

http://www.imgbay.com/sites/mpcrescenzo///SAPP%20005.jpg

jeepchick
11-09-2003, 08:55 AM
MC you little shit!
Ahem ….we were not done by the time MC got there. In fact the Jeep is still in the air and the fun continues at 11am! After I run to NAPA.

There are no photos of MC working BECAUSE Mr. MC showed up around 1ish, was too hung over to help (or eat or drink for that matter) and then promptly left about an hour later.

MC – seriously I do really appreciate that you made the 2-day drive to Lakeville to see it! :wink: Hey – and tell your friend Matt that his Jeep was gorgeous!!

NOTE: I’m NEVER buying a car – I’m driving a friends wives Ford Focus. Although a nice car (and warm) its so fricken low to the ground that I’m scraping pavement! SIT ME HIGH IN A JEEP BABY!

I’ll post more photos when it’s done (or have MC post them "X"! I did the before photo – I’m just wishing for the after photo!

**maybe its time to get a 2nd vehicle.

jeepsr4ever
11-09-2003, 09:04 AM
Whats the hold up cris? you guys had the springs in when i left at 3:00pm YESTERDAY! did you decide to put new gears in or maybe 1ton axles?...LOL come on CHOP CHOP.. :wink:

Tigger
11-09-2003, 09:18 AM
Aweee isn't that little axle so cute :P

jeepchick
11-09-2003, 04:49 PM
Whats the hold up cris? you guys had the springs in when i left at 3:00pm YESTERDAY! did you decide to put new gears in or maybe 1ton axles?...LOL come on CHOP CHOP.. :wink:

Only the two in back were done. This is a 1995 Jeep - those bolts were "part" of the Jeep! :) All is good! The guys were excellent! Not only did everyone work hard - we had fun too!! I did learn a lot! :) It was a blast. I was a tad nervous when there were sparks flying from under my Jeep ...but only because :shock: THERE WERE SPARKS COMING FROM MY JEEP!

No new gears - it'll stay baby until I pay off my home improvements. :)

JeepAngel
11-09-2003, 05:19 PM
Bet you did learn a lot JeepChick, Tigger and I are going to do an engine swap here in a few weeks, should be coming out of there with more knowledge than I went in with. Well okay, no "should" about it, lol
Oh and BTW, nice quote in Italian, LOL :)

jeepchick
11-09-2003, 06:49 PM
Bet you did learn a lot JeepChick, Tigger and I are going to do an engine swap here in a few weeks, should be coming out of there with more knowledge than I went in with. Well okay, no "should" about it, lol

It was great seeing everything and how it all worked - this group of guys were the best - you could ask a stupid question and they'd actually explain it to me! I'm used to the "I can't answer that right now - I'll tell ya when I'm finished" ...

quote - yeah I want to try not to look like an ass! :) LOL

jeepchick
11-09-2003, 06:50 PM

It was great seeing everything and how it all worked - this group of guys were the best - you could ask a stupid question and they'd actually explain it to me! I'm used to the "I can't answer that right now - I'll tell ya when I'm finished" ...

quote - yeah I want to try not to look like an ass! :) LOL

Good luck w/the engine swap - let me know how it goes! :wink:

Tigger
11-09-2003, 08:33 PM

You will be very knowledgeable when we are done :) You will have lots of questions answered. Not only are we swapping an engine, but the entire drivetrain (engine/trans/xfer/axles) as well as hanging a clutch and doing all the linkage. Its gonna be fun, and we will have lots of pics :D

jeepchick
11-10-2003, 10:35 AM
*some aren't the greatest photos (camera phone). I'll have better ones later this week. :)

Before:
http://volcano.photobucket.com/albums/v11/cebert/a2313c50.jpg

After:
http://volcano.photobucket.com/albums/v11/cebert/a6db82ad.jpg

YIKES!
http://volcano.photobucket.com/albums/v11/cebert/b448d8ac.jpg

http://volcano.photobucket.com/albums/v11/cebert/3f276716.jpg

jeepsr4ever
11-10-2003, 10:40 AM
cris are you ready for a 2-3" body lift and 33"s yet?

jeepchick
11-10-2003, 10:52 AM
cris are you ready for a 2-3" body lift and 33"s yet?

:D :D I would LOVE to... however paying off home improvements is first! Maybe this is my motivation to get a roommate. Then again I’d lose my privacy and I don't like that. Humm …dilemma. :?

jeepsr4ever
11-10-2003, 10:59 AM
WOW what a coincidence i am looking for a roomie as well...LOL it would never work though, i would have your jeep apart with half of it in the living room , some in the freezer and i would be baking some at 375 for 15mn, i am a real pain in the arse to live with huh?......LOL

jeepchick
11-10-2003, 01:30 PM
WOW what a coincidence i am looking for a roomie as well...LOL it would never work though, i would have your jeep apart with half of it in the living room , some in the freezer and i would be baking some at 375 for 15mn, i am a real pain in the arse to live with huh?......LOL

No it wouldn’t work … its MY Jeep which means I’D have it apart!
AND …I don’t have DSL so you couldn’t be on the website all day! :wink:

jeepsr4ever
11-10-2003, 01:38 PM
(MC) "Waiter.........uh um yes i would like the baked duck on a bed of wild rice and a salad with ranch"......Jeepchick "Yeah." (MC) "And she will have the turdsandwich.....cold"

HA HA

jeepchick
11-10-2003, 01:49 PM
(MC) "Waiter.........uh um yes i would like the baked duck on a bed of wild rice and a salad with ranch"......Jeepchick "Yeah." (MC) "And she will have the turdsandwich.....cold"

HA HA

Jeepchick "Hello, your looking for MC, let me see.” (MC-waving and mouthing 'I’m no here' from the sofa w/his cuddle blanket) “No I'm sorry MC isn't here. Is he working?" (MC-tapping on the computer keyboard laughing) "Well, umm, sort of ...umm... yeah, yeah, that's it he's WORKING. Would you like to leave a message? Yeah, okay, yeah ...could you spell that K.I.C.K.H.I.S.A.S.S.F.R.O.M.H.E.R.E.T.O …oh I don’t think I can write that! Okay thanks I'll give it to him."

jeepsr4ever
11-10-2003, 02:09 PM
ouch

Mudrat
11-11-2003, 07:28 PM

HA HA

Jeepchick "Hello, your looking for MC, let me see.” (MC-waving and mouthing 'I’m no here' from the sofa w/his cuddle blanket) “No I'm sorry MC isn't here. Is he working?" (MC-tapping on the computer keyboard laughing) "Well, umm, sort of ...umm... yeah, yeah, that's it he's WORKING. Would you like to leave a message? Yeah, okay, yeah ...could you spell that K.I.C.K.H.I.S.A.S.S.F.R.O.M.H.E.R.E.T.O …oh I don’t think I can write that! Okay thanks I'll give it to him."
OK kids....the real question is 'Chick, did you get your Jeep back? And, can you post the pics or fix the links? Remember you need to host them some where that lets us in, and then paste the URl between and . The URL "http://volcano.photobucket.com/albums/v11/cebert/a6db82ad.jpg" dosen't work even when I cut and paste it to a new browser.
Curious minds want to know :!: :lol:

Mudrat

jeepchick
11-11-2003, 08:20 PM
OK kids....the real question is 'Chick, did you get your Jeep back? And, can you post the pics or fix the links? Remember you need to host them some where that lets us in, and then paste the URl between and . The URL "http://volcano.photobucket.com/albums/v11/cebert/a6db82ad.jpg" dosen't work even when I cut and paste it to a new browser.
Curious minds want to know :!: :lol:

Mudrat

I did get it back. its AWESOME. the photos were there!! I swear I learned how to post more than an "x"!!! Photobucket is down ..."Database Issues! Read only mode. It will be back very soon! Sorry...Alex ( Founder )" Once that's back up they should show up - its an awesome looking Jeep!!!

Mudrat
11-11-2003, 08:48 PM
Ahhh... I see said the blind man as he picked up his saw. I'll have to scan back thru lots of posts to see if the dreaded red "X" has vanished :lol:

Mudrat

Sk8terwill78
01-16-2004, 04:16 AM
All is good! The guys were excellent! Not only did everyone work hard - we had fun too!! I was a tad nervous when Sk8terwill78 started drinking all the beer ... but only because :shock: HE WAS DRINKING ALL THE BEER!!

Hey I helped... :razz:

Mudrat
01-16-2004, 08:42 AM
All is good! The guys were excellent! Not only did everyone work hard - we had fun too!! I was a tad nervous when Sk8terwill78 started drinking all the beer ... but only because :shock: HE WAS DRINKING ALL THE BEER!!

Hey I helped... :razz:
Hey sk8ter - would that be helped with the beer or the Jeep? :? Either way, tell Jeepchick to get her gears back on the board!! Tell her that Mudrat KNOWs her vacation in Cancun is over :t: =D>

Oh yeah, welcome to the board :lo1l:

Mudrat

jeepchick
01-16-2004, 09:25 AM
Hey sk8ter - would that be helped with the beer or the Jeep? :? Either way, tell Jeepchick to get her gears back on the board!! Tell her that Mudrat KNOWs her vacation in Cancun is over :t: =D>

Oh yeah, welcome to the board :lo1l:

Mudrat

Hey sk8ter - welcome to this board! :) Are you heading out tonight w/the MN-Jeep guys (and girl - me!)??

Mudrat - you know too much! #-o Is Cancun REALLY over? :!:

jeepsr4ever
01-16-2004, 09:48 AM
Hey Jeepchick Bringing your wrenches tonight for you....i think i will sign them for the cheesy factor

jeepchick
01-16-2004, 10:38 AM
Hey Jeepchick Bringing your wrenches tonight for you....i think i will sign them for the cheesy factor

Kick ass!! :? Thanks!
That would be cheesy - and DAMN funny!! Do it!! :t:

See ya tonight!

Sk8terwill78
01-16-2004, 03:25 PM
Hey sk8ter - would that be helped with the beer or the Jeep? :? Either way Your a lush

:-| Hmm, I think I helped with the Jeep, but on the other hand I know I helped with the beer :(:

jeepsr4ever
01-16-2004, 03:33 PM
Will you goona be there tonight?

jeepchick
01-16-2004, 03:43 PM
Hey sk8ter - would that be helped with the beer or the Jeep? :? Either way Your a lush

:-| Hmm, I think I helped with the Jeep, but on the other hand I know I helped with the beer :(:

Yeah Will ...are you going to swing by at Billy's?

Mudrat
01-16-2004, 06:47 PM
Mudrat - you know too much! #-o Is Cancun REALLY over? :!:

I won't mention what else my chrystal balls told me :(:

'Rat

jeepsr4ever
01-17-2004, 11:28 AM
all this time i thought you were a uni-baller.

Met up with jeepchick and superman and guys form various jeep boards last night had some cosktails and laughs....was a lot of fun, paying for it today :oops:

Mudrat
01-17-2004, 10:46 PM
Hey sk8ter - would that be helped with the beer or the Jeep? :? Either way Your a lush :-| Hmm, I think I helped with the Jeep, but on the other hand I know I helped with the beer :(:Humm... OK, Sk8ter - someone modded my reply. I don't know who, or if your a lush or not.
But I'm sure MC is :razz: 8) :lo1l:
But, on the off chance ... y'all be careful on them slickery roads up there!

And yes Jeepchick - I do know too much. anybody have a job for a know-it all? :? :oops: :t:
Mudrat

Sk8terwill78
01-18-2004, 04:00 AM
y'all be careful on them slickery roads up there!

Yet another reason to love Your Jeep..... :(: it has 4-wheel drive.

In My opinion, a Jeep is perfict for Minnesota's ever-changing weather. :t:

Now, if I could just figure out what the pedal in the middle does 111!!! I think someone said it was the brakes ... i dunno

Sk8terwill78
01-18-2004, 04:04 AM
now ... back to my drink :razz:

heres me in about 8-10hrs -----> #-o

jeepsr4ever
01-18-2004, 10:58 AM
Will where were you on friday evening

Sk8terwill78
01-18-2004, 01:29 PM
Sitting at home... with no money :shock: Thats why I never made plans to meet You all there.

jeepsr4ever
01-18-2004, 05:18 PM
shoot will i would have bought ya beers' Bought cody a shot and jeepchick and scuba scott shots.....dangit man

Sk8terwill78
01-18-2004, 06:47 PM
shoot will i would have bought ya beers' .....dangit man

Your a hell of a guy and I appreciate it. But I'm not gonna come hangout and mooch drinks off You guys all night :roll:

jeepsr4ever
01-18-2004, 06:54 PM
8)

Mudrat
01-18-2004, 07:12 PM
shoot will i would have bought ya beers' .....dangit man
Your a hell of a guy and I appreciate it. But I'm not gonna come hangout and mooch drinks off You guys all night :roll:
Why the heck not :(: I WOULD!! :? :lo1l: :t:

Bulltear Ad