PDA

View Full Version : About submission

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

jeepsr4ever
11-23-2003, 10:46 PM
Here is a place for your submission on product ideas, this is only for members of the forum and cannot even be viewed by lurkers/non-members. If it is a good idea or feasable I will give it a shot. We have FULL manufacturing capabilities so feel free to post any idea. We DO NOT condone hazing or sarcasm of ideas here

Mudrat
11-30-2003, 08:35 PM
Here is a place for your submission on product ideas, this is only for members of the forum and cannot even be viewed by lurkers/non-members. If it is a good idea or feasable I will give it a shot. We have FULL manufacturing capabilities so feel free to post any idea. We DO NOT condone hazing or sarcasm of ideas here
I like the idea of restricting to member - keeps some of the lurkers from posting and never coming back.
On that note, I've been in Lakeside CA for the lst 3 days and have seen some neat stuff...and some REALLY STUPID stuff. One of the "common" lifts is doing a 4-6-8" lift on the front only. There's one F-350 with a 22" front and 10" rear lift :!: How stupid is that :fist: :fist:
Some of the cool things are the way they wrap shock hoops on some of the 6" lifts. Engineering time for the CJ/YJ's!! I don't have enough experiance with the FSJ's...

Mudrat

jeepsr4ever
11-30-2003, 08:38 PM
LOL

Yeah my CJ7 is odd it has 16"s of lift in the front and 14 in the rear..i need to fix that

wiprsnapr
01-11-2004, 11:11 PM
Can you fab. allum. tred plate? Such as molding, shapeing, cutting, welding, ect. ect. ect.

jeepsr4ever
01-12-2004, 08:23 AM
Sure can ...Almost any size and almost any shape. ...within reason...LOL

Floridajeeper
02-05-2004, 05:34 AM
One of the "common" lifts is doing a 4-6-8" lift on the front only.
Mudrat

Ah yes...the "California Slant"...that was popular here about 15 years ago with the rednecks... 111!!!

Old Rugged Crosser
04-14-2010, 07:41 PM
You can make a simple plate that fastens to the valve cover bolt that will slip over the dipstick to support or hold it in place.

Old Rugged Crosser

Old Rugged Crosser
04-14-2010, 07:43 PM
You can make a simple plate that fastens to the valve cover bolt that will slip over the dipstick to support or hold it in place.

Old Rugged Crosser

bigun
05-16-2010, 09:15 PM
How about an adapter plate to connect a dodge overdrive tranny to a AMC motor

fifesjeep
05-17-2010, 06:15 PM
You'll need a spacer for the torque converter to make up for the engine to tranny spacer... Doesn't Novak or somebody else make these?

Bulltear Ad