PDA

View Full Version : Wagoneer parts for sale

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

stinky
12-09-2003, 07:09 AM
Hey all, I am new to this forum, but have been on IFSJA for a while. I have a whole ton of parts for a wagoneer that I need to get rid of. I have a rear window mechanism, headers for a 360, and a 360 motot and 727 tranny. I have no use or no room for all these parts. If you are interested in any of them, please let me know

jeepsr4ever
12-09-2003, 09:02 AM
Hey stinky :wink:

Wish you lived closer i would pick them all up :-|

stinky
12-09-2003, 09:12 AM
I will drive them up to six hours in any given dirction, or toss em on a pallet and ship em. I am not looking to make a ton of money, just have no room for a motor and tranny in base housing. basically, I would lik eto make enough to get a carpet kit and a new qaurter panel. I am open to offers on any of the parts.

jeepsr4ever
12-09-2003, 09:23 AM
I am driving south this winter with a bunch of axles and msc. parts maybe i could shoehorn a trip near AR.

stinky
12-09-2003, 10:09 AM
where would you be heading and when would you be doing it? I have the stock manifold, powersteering pump, all the bracketts for mounting them, and all that junk. Make an offer for what ya wnat, we can go from there. Like I said, I can deliver a short distance

jeepsr4ever
12-09-2003, 10:28 AM
If you cant sell them by the end of feb then we can deal but untill then these parts are fair game guys so if you need them or are in stinky's area give him a shout

stinky
12-09-2003, 10:41 AM
cool, I will keep in touch. Anyone else out there interested?

Bulltear Ad