PDA

View Full Version : Genuine Suspension

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

ROBERT11
02-07-2004, 07:14 PM
Anyone ever hear anything about Genuine Suspension? They are pretty cheap, they are listed in 4 Wheel Parts Wholesaler, www.4wheelparts.com . :shock:

Tigger
02-07-2004, 09:50 PM
Never heard of them until your post. I kinda figure they are a current lift just rebadged and sold less expensively. On top of that there are only so many companies that actually manufacture springs, so your choices there are limited, its all about the quality control of the manufacturer and what the reselling company is willing to accept as a good spring.

Rocky
02-08-2004, 01:30 AM
Good chance it's a house brand... Likely mfd to spec. by either one of the bigger mfrs. (or a repackage of something already available) or by one or more small spring shops.
There are actually a lot of spring shops, but only a few cos. doing real R&D... It's not too tough to put together a set of springs that'll work... It takes a bit more know-how to make them work really well.

Tigger
02-08-2004, 02:28 PM
Rocky you are right there are lots of people making springs, I was refering to the ones that actually do R&D. I stand corrected :t:

Bulltear Ad