Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Florida or BUST
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida or BUST

Florida or BUST

Well, MC and I are on the way to Sunny Florida! We're currently about 1/2 hour outside of Indianapolis and MC is full of energy. I've never seen someone run so strong on just a couple hours of sleep. Truly amazing!!

972 miles (as the crow flies), and closing fast, but not as fast as the state trooper that passed as MC was holding a steady 85mph!

We bring cheese, and buffalo burgers!

Later,
    Superman

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar
    Have a good trip. Hopefully there will be good photo documentation of this trip
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    safe trip

best ever 11.669 @ 112.33 mph in 1/4 mile on 33 x 10.50 slicks and 4" lift / 7.358 @ 93.03 mph in the 1/8 mile

Hey Fokkers,

Indian a big city Superman keep MC pants on W ish i could have gone You fookers bring some treasures back And party like rock stars Love peace and chicken grease

Swaney
    MN is cold winter, Tx is hot in the fall,Bring your ladies to visit cause swaney's got the biggest balls of all

Alright - it's now 8:00PM CST, and we arrived at a hotel in Macon, GA. We ran out of steam, and have to crash! Not much to tell yet, lots of road, and truckers cramping our space on the road. Shit people drive fast down here!! yikes!

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Dudes, y'all be cool and keep the shiny side up - until you get to the FL Swamps then all bets are off!!!!

And for the rest of us - eat fish NOW - - after MC dips his toes in the ocean, I think it'll be a while before I eat fish again

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Hey fookers

it snowed herre tonight f you You fokkers better be having a beer on me f you .....

Lindstrom punny is being taken care of mc Love ya post pics fokkers

Swaney
    MN is cold winter, Tx is hot in the fall,Bring your ladies to visit cause swaney's got the biggest balls of all

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    We just crossed the Florida border! Yea!!! 69 degrees and sunny. It's about time we got here!.

It's been a roadtrip from Sam's kitchen. We started this road trip (both me and superman) at 8:00PM with three hours of sleep. We're going to drink all the orange juice in Florida, and arm wrestle Dan Marino before we leave. We'll have a ton of pics! See you soon Mud. Make yourself available Saturday Fuzz (ie Muncy, PA).

That's it for now,

MC
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Awesome Glad to see you guys made it cross all those state lines. Lets see some Pics now MC.

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    what saturday ? and just stop here on the way from mudrats will be working sat like i always do give me a call on the way back up north

best ever 11.669 @ 112.33 mph in 1/4 mile on 33 x 10.50 slicks and 4" lift / 7.358 @ 93.03 mph in the 1/8 mile