Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Florida or BUST - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Florida or BUST

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    The 28th. Looks like he and Super will just RON Fri the 27th.

'Rat

Quote Originally Posted by fuzz401
    what saturday ? and just stop here on the way from mudrats will be working sat like i always do give me a call on the way back up north
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

superman, you guys be careful on the way back. hope you are
    enjoying florida
    remember, fly low avoid the radar show pix of the trip
    later,dog
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

OK, since a lot of members are watching this thread on the Adventures of the dynamic duo ... no wait that was Batman & Robin ... UH-O here's a problem - SUPERMAN NEVER HAD A SIDKICK!!! so what does that make MC?? Nice pic by the way - how were the sand fleas???

Anyway. We are nearing the end of the month, and if we can all get out and VOTE for BullTear it will be the FIRST whole month on the front page at 4X4.com rated sites. The FIRST TIME y'all. It only takes 2 clicks to VOTE and we can set a new record =D> . It might even be ironic that we got here when MC was outta the shop for a long time, I dunno, maybe But it'll be almost as historic as the Mars Rover program

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    MC = jimmy =D>

best ever 11.669 @ 112.33 mph in 1/4 mile on 33 x 10.50 slicks and 4" lift / 7.358 @ 93.03 mph in the 1/8 mile

OK, a (not-so) young Jimmy Olson with a CNC machine instead of a camera
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

mudrat i think you got it right. that would make mc jimmy olsen still want to know about the sand fleas. i think critters
    in the sleepin bag would be a major problem but if you had a couple
    of drinks this might not be a problem
    later,dog
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

AJB (All Jeepers Bulletin)

…Be on the lookout for 2 white males in their early stages of mental development. Go by the aliases of "MC" and "Superman". Last seen sleeping peacefully at Hotel Mudrat in Virginia. Last known vehicle description, “A little green POS that can’t carry squat”. Last known direction, back to the home igloo in MN…..

MC and Superman left in the early morning hours skipping out on their hotel bill, forcing this AJB.
    Didn’t get much done on the Jeeps – figured they needed a vacation since they were on one. "They got in about 7PM Fri. I took’m to a basketball game, fed them a chicken dinner, and then came to the house. I gave them a beer and the first thing "MC" does is jerk the rear axle out from under me!!!! I don’t have one to put in though Humm… " accused the victim.
    Another perp involved in the incident was Lifted79 (AKA: “Jack the Manager”) who came late and just drank beer
    According to the victim; "At 2AM I was forced to put all three to bed (separate beds)."
    "Lifted79" skipped out on his 'beer and bed' bill sometime early Sat AM - should have been a warning to the Hotel Mudrat Staff."
    Mudrat continued.
    All day Sat was spent driving the 2 remaining perps on a tour of the local historical areas including the Army Transportation Museum, Yorktown Weapons Station, Yorktown Battlefield, Naval Station Norfolk and the Amphibious Base at Little Creek. After the evening meal, more beer and a movie I again put the 2 felons to bed, from which they left in the early morning dark hours of Sunday.
    It is believed "MC" left behind empty beer bottles and cans (and an empty bottle of Ouzo), and some V-8 engine parts that are of no use on an inline 6. "Superman" left some beer bottles, cans and some plastic water bottles. Both felons departed with ALL photos taken during their stay.
    This alert expires in 24 hours or when the perps come clean and e-mail Mudrat they got home safely
    AJB end alert

Mudrat
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    .........left behind........some V-8 engine parts that are of no use on an inline 6.........Mudrat
    =D> That is an awesome AJB.... and i am a V8 as well as an I6 fella if you are getting rid of the V8 parts let me know

Update on the AJB...

The felons successfully defeated the high security lock on Mudrat's shop (a screwdriver in the hasp) prior to their departure and removed the V-8 parts initially thought to have been left behind.
    They also absconded with "Jack the Managers" cover and oil-pump gears. However, they left behind his oil filter housing. It was also discovered that the one called "MC" has left his sweater in the shop. DNA testing will reveal his true identity - believed to actually be Jimmy Olson of Eagan, MN.

Other disturbing news about the missing felons...

They spent all their time in bars, swamps and Rollbar’s driveway and !!!

Mudrat
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE