Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Florida or BUST - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Florida or BUST

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    I can neither confirm nor deny the behaviors of me and so said pilot superman. I also can not confirm or deny any photochopping that will come as a direct result of one said mudrats hotels tours. It is also rumored that said security systems were comprimised at wee hours of the morning when said hotel manager mudrat was passed out from a single malt beverage

Thank you for the place to stay my friend!!

-MC

(safe at home)...............
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    AJB UPDATE
    Here is more testimony from this scary incident "Jack the Manager":
    I figured I'd swing out and meet the real Superman and MC, but boy I wasn't prepared for what happened next! After driving for nearly and hour through the back woods of Virginia (I started hearing dueling banjo's playing - I was praying to God and everything that's holy that I didn't break down! I felt safer once I duct taped my butt checks together..) I finally made it to Mudrats dwellings. The sight I found was horrifying, there I was in my Sunday's best and there were these three drunken rednecks, running around amidst what was once a Jeep, empty beer bottles and hearing talks of chemical compound this and I like to shoot guns that. Things only proceded to get worse. Then MC started talking about how good he wants to "oil my system" so it'll last a good, long time. I found myself cowering in the corner thinking "there's no place like home, there's no place like home." Next came the scary part where men where talking about long hot showers and who's sleeping with who. I pretended to be asleep then when the coast was clear, I high-tailed it out of there! Oh the humanity!!!"

As you can see from this testimony, we are dealing with a sick and twisted group. Please be on the look out, and for God's sake, don't drop the soap!!!

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    after hearing the stories I think I am glad I was not a part of the tom fullery well at least this time

best ever 11.669 @ 112.33 mph in 1/4 mile on 33 x 10.50 slicks and 4" lift / 7.358 @ 93.03 mph in the 1/8 mile

MC, at 3:55 even YOU can't be back in the Igloo!! Cleveland MAYBE certainly not MN already - your GPS skills are becoming legendary!! I do need resolution on the missing items - as in YOUR missing items (your tan and blue pull over).
    As for "Jack the Manager's” false testimony (who was it that missed the off ramp - TWICE??), you know what happens when you are less than factual - you never get your Jeep built Beer-yes , chemical compounds- probably, keeping your system oiled –yup then we started talking about your motor But duct tape and butt cheeks – if you say so. The only feeler gauges used were on his timing chain cover
    OBTW - I may have pitched your oil filter casing when I tossed the empty's in the recycle though

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Ahhhh - home sweet home! I didn't know what to do outside of my comfort zone! I tell ya', when lifted showed up at the mudrat hotel - he must have brought kryptonite with him. I was shot, and had to call it a night! Maybe he's Lex Luthor?!

Remember - not even duct tape can save you from two polar bears! Wahaaahaha!

I think we brought some of the good weather back from Florida - it's over 40 degrees here! Still snow on the ground though - lots of it!

What an awesome trip!!! Lot's of pics are sure to follow!

Goin' to sleep for now.

Later,
    Superman

I AM LEX LUTHER!!!! Bwaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha!! Anywho, glad to hear you guys made it home. So how long of a drive was it from VA to the land of snow and even more snow? Anywho, had a blast meeting you guys! You're welcome at the beach anytime! Oh, and its gonna be a nice 60 to 65 degrees all week. I might actually get some more work done on the 401! I haven't touched it since I yanked the heads in January.
    Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7
    I AM LEX LUTHER!!!! Bwaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!
    I haven't touched it since I yanked the heads in January.
    Jack
    Musta been a painful experiance it it took you so long after

If you can find my place again, you've seen the shop and it'll be good weather to work on Jeep stuff again. So if you're still wanting to "polish your ports" you know you can use the work bench

Right now my weekend is looking good to slide those new axles under the CJ (do in tomorrow) - you know the one MC pulled and then ran out on me?

Rob - U gunna be back by then??

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

I'll be back in a few more days. I have a week off and a Chevy to tear apart. =D>
    Hmmm, insert nut and turn....

http://jeepsr4ever.imgbay.com/charter.jpg

Count me in, though it will be wierd hours. I have a big soccer tournament coming in, so will be tied up again this weekend like last. I will be working Friday and Saturday from 12 to 11pm, then probably Sunday night 3-11P. I have Wed and Thur off, so if ya feel like wrenching then, let me know! Hey Mudrat, you want me to email you some pics of my outbarded springs?
    Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7
    Count me in, though it will be wierd hours. I have a big soccer tournament coming in, so will be tied up again this weekend like last. I will be working Friday and Saturday from 12 to 11pm, then probably Sunday night 3-11P. I have Wed and Thur off, so if ya feel like wrenching then, let me know! Hey Mudrat, you want me to email you some pics of my outbarded springs?
    Jack
    Sure, I'll need all the help I can get. It's kinda like your "first time" It takes two to figure out what to do

Mudrat
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE