Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
One tough Cherokee
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One tough Cherokee

One tough Cherokee

Hi guys! While I agree real jeeps are built not bought, I kinda bought mine built. She is a 98 XJ and the deal fell in my lap. I couldn't pass on it!
    Here is what she has off the top of my head:
    3.5" Rubicon Lift
    Quick disconnect on the sway bars
    Coil springs up front
    Warn 8000i winch
    Safari Snorkel (tested works!)
    Dana 30 front
    Dana 44 rear
    Kargo Rack
    Some cosmetic rearranging on my hatch (due to husband)
    there are other extras, but right now I am not sure what they are. This is my FIRST Jeep, and while I DID change my transmission fluid and filter myself (with my father in law's help) and will be checking my differential fluids and the work on it myself, I am not up on the tech stuff yet.
    I DO know she LOVES to rock crawl better than the mud! Okay, maybe I do, but she does GREAT! She is definately NOT a soccer mom mobile!
    Here is a good picture of me and my XJ going up the backside of Brown Trouser Hill (name says it all, just as the R/C that went down it! :)) in The Pit in Ocala.

I want lockers, fog lights, and bead locks to complete it. Other than that, it has every thing I want!
    Well, that is an introduction to my wonderful XJ. Hope to see you guys on the trail down here some time!
    In His Hands,
    Lisa P.
    www.floridajeepers.net
    The Home on the Web for Florida Jeepers

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar
    Real Nice set up. Welcome and i dont think you would need anything else besides the lockers and beadlocks

Paul
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

Nice looking Rig... welcome to Bulltear.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    You might want to chat with Dora from www.adventure4wd.com (I think - or adventure4x4 or something like that). She has a built XJ and TJ and can give ya some pointers on building your baby.
    Jack

Thanks for the info. I will check it out! We need more girls out there doing their own work. I am learning and enjoy getting grease under my nails working on my own vehicle. (I LOATH having to change the tranny filter again. THIS time I take the exhaust off FIRST!)
    In His Hands,
    Lisa P.
    www.floridajeepers.net

Hi Lisa and welcome. Correct me if I'm wrong, are you the Better Half of Frank

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

You got it Mudrat! I would like to add that winch is an x8000 not what I had posted earlier. I also got to meet Superman at the event as MC and Superman came down together.
    I see you get around as much as Frank does on these message boards Mudrat!
    In His Hands,
    Lisa P.
    www.floridajeepers.net

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    I have seen this XJ in action.....Lisa you make me proud with your driving!!!! =D>
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Hummmm... It only SEEMS that way I actually got pulled (pushed?) to the FL board from here. And there are no regrets. so I guess I'll see the XJ in action in April

Mudrat
    p.s. the IG is doing well too

Quote Originally Posted by lisa
    You got it Mudrat! I would like to add that winch is an x8000 not what I had posted earlier. I also got to meet Superman at the event as MC and Superman came down together.
    I see you get around as much as Frank does on these message boards Mudrat!
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Helpfull BT forum member Swabie
    Hey Pat, We're showing up every where now, and here I thought it was just you, MC and I, hell I'm going to have and

Well, if Lisa posted her XJ, them I'll have to post Lil Shiite's ONF pic's....

Lisa, at least I built this one also, just rethinking on how I want to rebuild it now, I can't call Lil a him yet, cause it still squat's when things get tough...

Your just going to have and get Frank from under that CJ long enough to say that you built something on it, in lieu of I bought it that way.... =D>

Still working on the picture resizing thing.....

Later

Mark