Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
What vehicles have you owned? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What vehicles have you owned?

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Wow, 38 for a hummer, Good score!! So when do we get to see pics?!?!?! And did you say you have a duece and a half also? Jeez, my jealousy scale is rising here!!
    Jack

Thank you from BT Senior Wrench of the forum
    Actually, if you really watch e-bay in the H-1 Hummer vehicles section, Humvees occasionally pop up in the 20-35K range. Just be darned sure you get one that already has a civilian title!

There are more than a few stolen ones out there!

My duece is a 1968 model, not really very pretty, but a good runner!

I'll post pictures when I finally join this century and buy a digital camera!

Thank you from BT Senior Wrench of the forum

One Last Thing!

I was wondering how you knew I had a military Duece, but I looked at one of my posts and I mentioned "Ma Duece" What I was referring to was an M-2 Browning belt-fed .50 caliber. They are selling semi-auto versions of the military version. They look great on restored military vehicles and man, you should see the faces on people when you show up at your favorite shooting spot! The minute you slap that belt into the weapon and pop the fist .50 caliber round off you have an instant crowd.

My brother in Southern California has an MB with one of these on a pedestal mount on the floor. You should see the reaction in the "People's Republic of California" when he tools down the I-5 with that in the mount! Talk about a "Kodak Moment!"

Ah, fun, fun, fun! But thanks for refreshing my feeble memory about that huge green thing on the side of my garage that I somehow forgot to include on my list!

First car was a 72 Nova ran 12.15 @120 in the 1/4 w/ the nasty 327. Then replaced that motor w/ a 370HP 327 for better streetability. Did some suspension upgrades and raced in SCCA Autocross in the H Street Prepared class. Motor blew (7000 RPM ) Now its sitting at my dad's until I have the time and $ to get it back together. I also had a 77 Datsun 280Z, awesome car, but the FI on it was a pain to deal with after sitting for 2 years, so I sold it. I bought a 98 Nissan Altima that is still my DD, and My wife has a 2003 Isuzu Rodeo.
    Women, can't live with them, can't kill em...

Let me see here..................... .............. ..............

Jeep
    Jeep
    Jeep
    Chevy
    Jeep
    Jeep
    Ford
    Ford

Jeep
    Chevy
    Jeep

I think I will have to get back with on this
    Je.........e...........p......
    [ ]lllllll[ ] REAL JEEPS ARE BUILT NOT BOUGHT
    1980 J10 350 chevy on 35s
    1987 MJ Comanche

1961 Mercedes Benz 190-D with 383 Stroker (sold it)
    1997 Saturn SC1 (daily driver - I hated it. once the Jeep got running it was sold too.)