Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Mudrat.....you got work to do?

Thread: Mudrat.....you got work to do?

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar

Mudrat.....you got work to do?

Havent seen ya in a while...been busy?
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

Re: Mudrat.....you got work to do?

Quote Originally Posted by jeepsr4ever
    Havent seen ya in a while...been busy?
    Busier than a 2 peckerd billy goat in heat. !2 hour work days, leave the house at 5:30AM get home about 8Pm - haven't got squat done on either Jeep (but still need the front braces to 'outboard' the springs for the 'new' axle, and a couple sets of BT shackles Stock 87 YJ - Rancho 4"lift, and the CJ w/3" Skyjacker, that's gettin the SOA when I can get back to it) Erin's Jeep goes in for paint on WEd - my first day off, sortta

Oh yeah, I've "been busy".

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

yup i remember....will start welding some brackets hopefully tomorrow night
    [COLOR=#000000]

Pat, Give me a shout if ya want me to swing out on Wednesday and help ya with some wrenching! I have almost the whole day off (except for a meeting at 1:30pm).

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7
    Pat, Give me a shout if ya want me to swing out on Wednesday and help ya with some wrenching! I have almost the whole day off (except for a meeting at 1:30pm).
    SHOUT!
    Whenever you can make it AM or PM, but I'll have an early bed time 'cause I have to be back at it at 0630 Thursday (5AM wakeup, hour commute).

Pat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

[COLOR=#000000]

[COLOR=#000000]

LOL, sorry, ended up going to Charlottesville and picking up some Jeep stuff I had in my buddies garage (wish I could have fit my engine hoist in my civic!). Picked up one tup of just electrical stuff (wiring harness, amps, lights, relays, all that kinda crap) as well as a mystery tub that I ned to open up and go through. On a bad note, had one of ym new hires quit on me without noctice, so now I am short handed at work and gonna be working 7 day work weeks for a while. Anywho, maybe This wednesday I can swing up. It will be the only night shift that I am not working....gotta see what the GF says about that one! Oh, and on top of it all, I tried to update my windows to a newer version and crashed my computer. =D> Did I back up anything like a smart person?? Noooooooooo. Dang it, time for a
    Jack

Jack,
    Rule #1, Computers are just tools, people are smart
    Rule #2, Jack (LOTS of it) creates smelling errors
    Rule #3, back ups are digital - either you did or you didn't (see rule #1)
    I'l be learning how to build experimental airplanes this Wednesday-Saturday. The following week I will take off if your available. I need to get my tanks refilled for the gas and MIG welders anyway.

Mudrat

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7
    LOL, sorry, ended up going to Charlottesville and picking up some Jeep stuff I had in my buddies garage (wish I could have fit my engine hoist in my civic!). Picked up one tup of just electrical stuff (wiring harness, amps, lights, relays, all that kinda crap) as well as a mystery tub that I ned to open up and go through. On a bad note, had one of ym new hires quit on me without noctice, so now I am short handed at work and gonna be working 7 day work weeks for a while. Anywho, maybe This wednesday I can swing up. It will be the only night shift that I am not working....gotta see what the GF says about that one! Oh, and on top of it all, I tried to update my windows to a newer version and crashed my computer. =D> Did I back up anything like a smart person?? Noooooooooo. Dang it, time for a
    Jack
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

mudrat, drink apple pie! it's soooooo goooooood!
    later.dog
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962