Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Killer XJ on 49" IROKS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Killer XJ on 49" IROKS

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

Killer XJ on 49" IROKS

Check out the new issue of JP magazine. This thing is HUGE! Lots of tube frame,etc, but still pretty cool none the less.

Helpfull BT forum member Swabie

Hey Lifted79CJ, This is the only thing that I could find on an XJ in this months issue of JP Mag , A Trail-Prepped Cherokee , Not Your Average Grocery-Getter / Soccer-Practice Vehicle , but no tube chassis here......

Although I do remember, an XJ a couple of months back that had an XJ body with a tube space frame that was Blue and the frame was Red, could this have been the one that you are referring to? It was part of a feature trail ride but not a feature vehicle..... =D>

Later

Mark..........

Just got it in the mail. It is the April 2004 issue, on page 50. Big ol' sucker. White XJ body, tube interior and exterior frame, coilovers, 454, TH400, Atlas, Rockwells rolling on 49"s. Wish I had a scanner.........

Bring it with you tomorrow Since I didn't get a call back today I hope your still off and can help up here.

Mudrat

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7
    Just got it in the mail. It is the April 2004 issue, on page 50. Big ol' sucker. White XJ body, tube interior and exterior frame, coilovers, 454, TH400, Atlas, Rockwells rolling on 49"s. Wish I had a scanner.........
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Hey Pat, If you have a scanner how about scanning it for me, if not if there is a Kinko's near by how about making a copy of the article and bring it with you next month.......
    Many, many thanks...... =D> Well, that's if you do it for me.......

Later

Mark......

---> <---

Got a scanner and can make color copies - - - it depends on if Jack shows up with it!!!
    Also, If I don't get some issues resolved, I'll be there but will need to be somebodies spotter 'cause the Jeep won't be done. Found out today both rear rotors are made of composite and are warped badly - don't know if they can be turned down to spec. Haven't even gotten to the front end yet And, uh... I still have to fab the new front spring perches outboard on the frame to fit the wider axle, shock mounts, brake lines, etc...
    I've been working way too much and not paying enough attention to the Jeep!!!

'Rat

Quote Originally Posted by ComChewy

Hey Pat, If you have a scanner how about scanning it for me, if not if there is a Kinko's near by how about making a copy of the article and bring it with you next month.......
    Many, many thanks...... Well, that's if you do it for me.......

Later
    Mark......
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    its all coming buddy
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Hey Pat, If you need a ride don't worry about that if you want you can ride with me, since I'll have an empty seat. I will be one of the trail leaders and will be providing the maps of the trail rides. =D>

I'm going to see if anyone will be interested in going to RWMA for a ride on one of the days or maybe just do it on Monday. [-o<

Hey, keep me posted about the seat, and if your interested in riding with me, that is if you can ride with a Hard Core guy that is (after this week ends spat with a club that I belong to).

Later

Mark......

---> <---

Thanks Mark, I'm going to try and get mine down there. Maybe I should just bring it and have a group finish-fest I'll supply the beer

Pat

Quote Originally Posted by ComChewy
    [i][b]
    Hey Pat, If you need a ride don't worry about that if you want you can ride with me, since I'll have an empty seat. I will be one of the trail leaders and will be providing the maps of the trail rides.
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Did you ever scan that article? I'd like to see it!
    ~Darric

{1996}{XJ}{CLASSIC}
    {1991}{YJ}{SPORT}
    {1988}{MJ}{PIONEER}
    Member and Moderator on www.CTJeep.org