Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
hood prop - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hood prop

Yeah, shipping was $8.50 because of the lenght, stupid...

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    OK, so how many peeps here have had the hood fall on them besides me while working on the engine??? I know I'm not the only dumb arse here! I was standing on a ladder and my hood was propped up with a broken golf club (damn jeep is too tall so I couldn't open the hood all the way). Anywho, I knocked the golf club out and the hood fell on me and the ladder out from under me. So there I was with my belly digging into the hood latch (Ouch!), my feet dangling helplessly in the air, and the hood pinning me in! Anywho, my friend thought it was the funniest thing ever. Geez, friends!!

Anywho, the next day we were trying to fire up the 401 for the first time and it wouldn't start, so we decided to test for spark with the screwdriver. I cranked it over once and I guess that screwdriver wasn't too insulated and I guess all those volts from the MSD Blaster 2 Coil got the best of him, cause I heard the most high pitched "OWWWWWWWWWWWW!" along with seeing my friend jumping 10 feet straight up into the air, tucking in his feet as close to his body as possible! LOL, ahhhh, paybacks a bear, aint it?!?!?!?

Jack