Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Hey you guys want to come up with a sticker? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey you guys want to come up with a sticker?

mudgirl
    I like the one with AMC Racing and Jeep on it too... Only thing you have to keep in mind though is the legality issues that come with using a copyrighted name or logo.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    this is true mudgirl, copyright laws are kinda messy. don't want mc to get in trouble. later,dog
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

Ilke the second one in pyagid's post.
    '97 TJ

Quote Originally Posted by pyagid
    Variations

Hummm .. do to the copy-wrong issues (thanks for the reminder mudgirl) I like #1 but think crisper lettering like #2, 3 or 7 - and a bull / tear that is straight up and down or fully tilted (not TIPPED MC!!) like a piston ... not the couple degrees past TDC like it looks now

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar

Design by new member Grant
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

mudgirl
    Although I am sick to death of the "Got Milk" commercials... I do like that idea a lot!!

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    I like that
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Copyright laws can be a pain, we went through that hoop right on www.jeep-l.net. We had 4" round stickers that had the Popeye Jeep animal on it. Oops! I still say that you should sell the stickers like the one you have of the back of your Grand Cherokee MC. I also like the bulltear sticker with the brick design in the background. I must agree though, ya gotta straighten out that symbol, its off center.

CT ("5th ring of hell" according to Dennis Leary)
    Honestly I am sick of the got milk? commercials as well but for some reason the idea seems to work for this purpose. Thanks for the positive responses. As for copyright laws, I don't know if there would be an issue even though the black background w. white lettering is present, there is also the BT logo with the URL and that changes it more than 50%.

~Grant
    a tj with some things...

I agree about the over use of the got milk commercials. But the white on black on that decal is very bold and I like it!
    ~Darric

{1996}{XJ}{CLASSIC}
    {1991}{YJ}{SPORT}
    {1988}{MJ}{PIONEER}
    Member and Moderator on www.CTJeep.org