Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Who has a 360 & what........
Bulltear Ad

Thread: Who has a 360 & what........

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum

Who has a 360 & what........

is the gas miliage like?

What carb are you running?

Any mods to the engine?

What tranny are you running behind the 360?

What gearing is behind the 360?

Since I have one & can't sell it I am looking to put it into a Scrambler.

Thanks,
    RollBar

84' CJ8-360-Project M170 Jeep
    86' CJ7-258-Mommas Jeep
    Project CJ8 to M170 Conversion<----Click

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar
    I get about 15mpg Highway. Not sure around town. I have and edelbrock perfromer, Q-jet carb, heddman hedders.

Tranny is a t-18 and axle ratios are 3.31. I have a M20 rear axle with 1 piece axles. And stock front axle that i keep breaking the U-joints on

-paul
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

Thanks, Guess what,

I just bought a 80' CJ5 about 20min ago all torn apart, motor is a 360 w/a holly dbbl pumper & I think the guy said it had a 360 or 460 cam in it?

It just needs to be painted & put together, D-44 or 60's I think, the nuckles were not on them they were in a box, like I said everything is apart his son is a mechanic & left (his son went to Mississippi & got into real-estate) it as is for who knows how long but the motor work alone is about 2500 & has about 5 hours on it @ best & the frame work has 2000 bucks in it w/the bumpers & winch. He has the new bearing still in the packages etc. along w/the 3" BL. His dad wanted 3000 for it but I got it for 1500, his dad was tired of it sitting in the shop. I don't have pics yet I gave him a deposit untill my tax return comes in. WOW what a week, two Jeeps bought torn down & now I've got some work to do. Comes w/everything all the way down to the title & tires.

Go figure,
    86' CJ7-258-Mommas Jeep

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar
    Awsome Cant wait to see pics

-Paul
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

I can't believe it, I took off work today to hang out & a friend stopps by & say's lets hit the junk yards, so we did, then he say's I know of a Jeep that's been sitting for a long time & the father is getting pissed @ the son for not finishing it so we went by. When I say everything is there I mean it, I freaked out when he showed me the box w/all the seals still in there original boxes etc. I'm still in awe. I don't even have to put it together & I could still make $$$$$. I got to get a camera when I get this & the Scrambler home.

86' CJ7-258-Mommas Jeep

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Cool score rollbar! Shoo, let us know what you don't want, I'm sure there will be parts galore to sell!!

Ya, we will see.

86' CJ7-258-Mommas Jeep