Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Rollbars got a 8 now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rollbars got a 8 now

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum

I just bought one, 1984 CJ8 ready for restore. THe guy had it all in pieces & just got to busy. Very minimal rust, just some on the sides & a spot on the floor. I'm gonna drop a 360 in the puppie.

RollBar

84' CJ8-360-Project M170 Jeep
    86' CJ7-258-Mommas Jeep
    Project CJ8 to M170 Conversion<----Click

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    So your list of 'Project Jeeps' is growing!!

But WAY COOL to get a Scrambler - I wish I still ahd mine

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Rollbar - What did you have to pay for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger
    Rollbar - What did you have to pay for it?

I paid $1,800.00 for everything. Like I said it was all apart so now I'm going through everything & taking the tub to get it painted. He did me a service by having it apart.
    There is alitle rust by the word "Jeep" on both sides & some on the floor pan, other than that it's in excellent shape. He also has one the is complete but needs a body he wanted $3,500 for both but w/all my Jeeps I had to turn it down .
    The 80' CJ5 I just got has a 360 built up big time & that's going in the Scrambler.
    The 80' had the frame dipped & built up for serious off-road w/a auto, I'm gonna put a 6 banger in it for my son who's going to college. I got that for $1,500 w/a winch & all. Plus it's torn down & need to be put back together, it had D-44's F/R, the body has been done & needs to go to the paint shop, he wanted $3,000 for it but told me to get it out of his shop cause his son was rebuilding it (spared no expense) & let for Mississippi to get into Realestate.

It's been a good week, plus I'm going to look @ two car trailer that the guy wants $100 bucks for, go figure.

RollBar

P.S. I'm selling my 79' 304; QT; Th-400. @ least that's what I told my wife

86' CJ7-258-Mommas Jeep

Rollbar - which location are you finding these deals?? Ashville or FL??? I'd be interesting in taking on another Jeep project the 'other' CJ8 maybe???

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    Rollbar - which location are you finding these deals?? Ashville or FL??? I'd be interesting in taking on another Jeep project the 'other' CJ8 maybe???

Mudrat

I'm in FL right now & will be for a while w/the projects I have to complete.

RollBar

86' CJ7-258-Mommas Jeep

Wish I would have know that last week! I'd have bought the other 8 and a trailer to get it home - wait I DID by a trailer, just didn't know about the Scrambler

Mudrat
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

That stinks.

Matt you have a excellent site & good people working for it.

Jim
    (RollBar)

P.S. I just
    VOTED !
    86' CJ7-258-Mommas Jeep

Quote Originally Posted by rollbar

P.S. I just
    VOTED !
    Thanks,
    So'd I - were hanging at 18 most of the month

Mudrat
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

rollbar if you want I can run down with my trailer and bring that project up here for safe keeping

best ever 11.669 @ 112.33 mph in 1/4 mile on 33 x 10.50 slicks and 4" lift / 7.358 @ 93.03 mph in the 1/8 mile