Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Hemi to AMC Coil Pack Conversion?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hemi to AMC Coil Pack Conversion?

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum

Hemi to AMC Coil Pack Conversion?

Question: How hard would or should it even be done to put individual coil packs on a AMC V8 engine?

Thanks,
    RollBar

84' CJ8-360-Project M170 Jeep
    86' CJ7-258-Mommas Jeep
    Project CJ8 to M170 Conversion<----Click

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    If you could integrate a crank trigger to them you could theoretically get them to work,,,,however what is the advantage?
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Well the advantage would not be that great w/all of the MSD type etc ignitions out there. I've been moving this weekend & I sat down to my PC & I had a vision, I just must have been tired. Thanks anyway.

RollBar

P.S. One never knows, do one.

86' CJ7-258-Mommas Jeep

MSD makes a coil per cylinder ignition system. pn 7600
    '97 TJ

Thank you,

86' CJ7-258-Mommas Jeep

Do you have pictures of your cj cooking grill? That sounds cool. A friend of mine and I were going to start on a 74 nova grill, I never thought to use a jeep.
    '97 TJ

No it's in the planning stage, my 78' was stolen & stripped, I got it back w/ mininual parts so as the police investigation is on going I will have to let it sit for a little bit. When I get it back I'm gonna use the front cap for a grill (windshield to the front bumper etc) & turn the headlights into brake lights, it will be towed in that fashon, when I get it back done I'll post picks.

86' CJ7-258-Mommas Jeep

Thank you from BT Gear Head
    What the heck does that say rolbar? I can't read a word of that dark blue wrighting.
    In America, there is no natural, moral, or legal right, to obligate another person or persons, to your dept or desires.

Quote Originally Posted by rollbar
    No it's in the planning stage, my 78' was stolen & stripped, I got it back w/ mininual parts so as the police investigation is on going I will have to let it sit for a little bit. When I get it back I'm gonna use the front cap for a grill (windshield to the front bumper etc) & turn the headlights into brake lights, it will be towed in that fashon, when I get it back done I'll post picks.

I'm soposed to get it back this week, less the front axle; wheels & other stuff on there. It's still got the tilt wheel & the T-18 & D-300. The guy torched off the front axle etc. but was in a hurry & left the good stuff, I'll check it out later this week I hope when they bring it here.

RollBar

P.S> I can read the Dark Blue?????? Your the second person who said that they couldn't read that color. I guess I'll stop using it if I remember, lol
    86' CJ7-258-Mommas Jeep

Quote Originally Posted by rollbar

I'm soposed to get it back this week (they held it so I didn't get it when I was told etc), less the front axle; wheels & other stuff on there. It's still got the tilt wheel & the T-18 & D-300. The guy torched off the front axle etc. but was in a hurry & left the good stuff, I'll check it out later this week I hope when they bring it here.

RollBar

P.S> I can read the Dark Blue?????? Your the second person who said that they couldn't read that color. I guess I'll stop using it if I remember, lol
    86' CJ7-258-Mommas Jeep