Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Serpentine Belt drive and reverse waterpump for AMC? - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Serpentine Belt drive and reverse waterpump for AMC?

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepsr4ever
    Yes absolutely!

"'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Guys we are getting to AC this week. Pat I didnt get a preorder from you yet.
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Guys we are getting to AC this week. Pat I didnt get a preorder from you yet.
    OK PREORDER!!! (since I can't seem to get in to the 'store' (p-word crap ... again )

Thought I responded to your e-mail Remember we were talking about "Its ok if you had to use a dead blow sometimes the rust in the bore makes it hard to put back on." (yeah, it's been THAT long )

When you need the $$$$
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    Yes absolutely!

IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty
    What about on board air?
    Electric, on demand
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

What about on board air?
    Electric, on demand

where is that darned emoticon of the smiley fanning the flames

I can see the smoking wires already...............

IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

Member #377

As close as I could find for ya Dusty ...

How much air do you think you need ? An A/C comp is there all the time taking space and creating drag, an HP air comp and 2.5-3 gal tank will be enough for tires and tools - if used wisely. Certainly enough for your luv doll =D>
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

As close as I could find for ya Dusty ...

How much air do you think you need ? An A/C comp is there all the time taking space and creating drag, an HP air comp and 2.5-3 gal tank will be enough for tires and tools - if used wisely. Certainly enough for your luv doll =D>
    Hey I need to be able to inflate that sheep and an air matress faster than your compressor can

i used to be able to run tools ect but the wait time killed me and hte poor old electric air compressors. Now i can take 4 tires from 5psi to 45 psi in about 5 minutes.

Cheers Pat. hey could you pm me that old Cierro comment you used to have in your signature.

Member #377

Hey I need to be able to inflate that sheep and an air matress faster than your compressor can

----

Cheers Pat. hey could you pm me that old Cierro comment you used to have in your signature.
    All righty then Dusty . . . hope you and the sheep enjoy that air matress

You mean this one
    Nothing is more unreliable than the populace, nothing more obscure than human intentions, nothing more deceptive than the whole electoral system.
    Marcus Tullius Cicero

Or this one ...
    The enemy is within the gates; it is with our own luxury, our own folly, our own criminality that we have to contend.

I know, this one :
    “The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.” -- Cicero , 55 B.C.

However I have learned since posting it (why I took it down) the REAL quote is:
    "The arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and assistance to foreign hands should be curtailed, lest Rome fall."

OK, the guys been dead over 2050 years, guess I should have figured he'd be misquoted - WAIT!! The press does that TODAY!!! But he's still a smart MF
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thanks man.

the inflatable sheep i'll send it out your way.

That poor sheep gets around......... remnants of a bachelor party gag gift now it sits in the jeep tool box waiting for the next passed out victim for it to be photographed snuggled up next to.

Blackmail material

As to the air matress everybody seems to come over and use my rust bucket to inflate their matresses, i am still partial to the old canvass Cot i pack around

Thanks for the quotes now back to the regularly scheduled shin dig

Member #377