Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Erin's YJ

Thread: Erin's YJ

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

Erin's YJ

OK, no action shots yet - this is still the build-in-progress. In the beginning:
    I started with an 87 YJ that "looked" all right but soon found some issues that were NOT all right - so the build began in parallel with my CJ, house projects, work, etc.

Now, It has a 4" lift, shackle reverse, 33 BFGs, new paint and as of today - I found a NEW Top!! Not bad for only $300 - the rollbar was 75 and came with the sound bar, interior lights etc.

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Looks good Mud! I can't believe you got such a deal on those rollbars! I REALLY want to get a sound bar for my CJ!
    Jack

OK. Like I said I have all sorts of tents and camping stuff - let me know what you need.

Mud
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Nice Nice Nice! I remember that jeep this winter...Looking good!
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Looking good Pat.........
    97 TJ 2.5L, 35x12.50 BFG M/T, Trail Rash/Dents
    86 CJ7 258 I6

Got it on the trailer ready to go to the tranny shop ...

Mudrat
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

So what's wrong with the tranny? For some reason I thought the drivetrain was straight.
    Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7
    So what's wrong with the tranny? For some reason I thought the drivetrain was straight.
    Jack
    Dunno - put it in gear and it makes a horrific noise. Started when I got it back from the paint shop ??

Mudrat
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE