Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Need Motorcraft distributor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Motorcraft distributor

Need Motorcraft distributor

I am in need of a an electronic motorcraft distributor for a 304. Could use the module also and a YJ body and............

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

I have one out of a 360 that should work if you still need one. I'm going with the HEI set up and don't need it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by P700
    I have one out of a 360 that should work if you still need one. I'm going with the HEI set up and don't need it anymore.
    Is the dizzy a motorcraft type or Prestolite? Do you have the module also? I think I might have located one but the guy has been going to ship it for two week now and still hasn't. I can let you know next week.

It is a Motorcraft and I have the box to go with it. The only thing is I forgot I will need to keep the gear as my HEI didn't come with one. Let me know what you want to do and we can make a deal and I will get it shipped out to you.
    Thnaks

Quote Originally Posted by P700
    It is a Motorcraft and I have the box to go with it. The only thing is I forgot I will need to keep the gear as my HEI didn't come with one. Let me know what you want to do and we can make a deal and I will get it shipped out to you.
    Thnaks
    That's ok I can use the gear off of my existing points dizzy. How much are we talking here? Like I said I can let you know next week one way or the other. Thanks

Thank you from BT Senior Wrench of the forum
    Check my ad today under 401 pistons & assorted parts for sale...

Thanks!

Heck, just make me an offer. I'm not looking to get rich.

purplewg, if you are in the twin cities area of MN, let me know. I could give you a deal on a reman dizzie. I get a 25% employee discount at the parts store I work at.

MC knows I can hook you up.

http://www.partsamerica.com/PartDeta...pe=218&PTSet=A

This would be about 45 bucks my cost. After tax even.