Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
FSJ Invasion (East) 2004

Thread: FSJ Invasion (East) 2004

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

FSJ Invasion (East) 2004

Well it's come and gone and y'all missed a great time. When putting something like this together the organizers all catch crap from several angles but Brandon and his crew did a great job.

The wheeling was great and Chris did a heck of a great job leading our group on the class 5 rides. I'll get what pics I have posted and update this thread, but a good time was had by all - wet at times - but a good time none the less.

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Had a few slow minutes here at work so I got some of the pics uploaded to Webshots slideshow of the FSJ Invasion, East.

It rained like h3ll Friday AM (<20mph on the interstate with wipers on go-fast!!) but cleared up enough to set up camp and go for a night ride. These are mainly pics from Saturday, but my camera crapped out in the 3rd turn :cry: so this was just the beginning of the fun. It was a 5 hour ride and some of the drivers got to 70deg angles!!! Only trail damage was a Chebby K-5 busted his tranny and a GC dented in ~1/3 of his muffler. Pretty much stock except for a full undercarriage skid plate.

The few pics of the car show are from the gas station where we filled up prior to the ride. Somebody said there was a jet black AMX but I didn't see it.

There should be a spread in FSJ Magazine this summer about both FSJ Invasions East and West.

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!! pyagid's Avatar
    "Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.mikeysway.org/ <~~~ Friend of the family. 100% of donations are contributed. All Taxes and fees are paid for by an outside source

Looks liek you guys had a blast, wish I could have made it. Great pics though! Hey Mud, I finally have a full staff starting this week, so I will ACTUALL HAVE A DAY OFF SOON!!! LEt me know when you want to turn some wrenches!!
    Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted79CJ7
    Looks liek you guys had a blast, wish I could have made it. Great pics though! Hey Mud, I finally have a full staff starting this week, so I will ACTUALL HAVE A DAY OFF SOON!!! LEt me know when you want to turn some wrenches!!
    Jack
    Thats a daily around my house.
    Can't make it this Sunday though - have a summer camp parents meeting for my son.

Mud
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

great pix !!! almost looks like the big bear area out here in socal.
    glad ya had fun
    later,jedi dog
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

yea damn i could have made it if it was postponed one weekend to this one ,.just happened to get a 3 day weekend from framp . to bad a great man had to pass away for me to get it though ,but we won't morn his death ,just celibraite that we where able spend out time with him .

Quote Originally Posted by ironroad 32
    to bad a great man had to pass away for me to get it though ,but we won't morn his death, just celibraite that we where able spend out time with him.
    Amen, Rest in Peace Ronnie.

Mudrat
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Sure wish I could have made it down for that trip.

Is that "Stepside Dan" that made it all the way from Begium?
    I use heavy strings,
    tune low, play hard and
    floor it. Floor it.
    That's technical talk.
    - SRV

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Yeah Danny came with a friend from belgium, bought a truck just like the one he restored, picked up his parts from bj's and shipped it back over. Good kid Dan was, drank a few of my leine's red's...LOL
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689