Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
madein voyage ,,gas mileage - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: madein voyage ,,gas mileage

I get 15 mpg, going uphill but I get it a lot slower than you guys
    Acceleration, what's that?

80 Cherokee, 258/T-176/NP208/Dana 44 front/AMC20 Rear

84 Grand Wagoneer, 258/TF999/NP229/44/20

yea that would help ..lol,i was thinking of something with a 258 ,...but then i woke up ..i have 35's with 3.31 gears ..thats a deathwish ..lol

Yeah, mine's staying on 31s until I can afford 1 ton axles, a 4.0 headswap, and 35s.

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by ironroad 32
    yea that would help ..lol,i was thinking of something with a 258 ,...but then i woke up ..i have 35's with 3.31 gears ..thats a deathwish ..lol
    Wel I have two of the 258's haven't driven either one long enough to figure gas milage - But I can idle with the best of'm!!!

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

yea hey what are you up to this weekend?

yea hey what are you up to this weekend?
    Hopefully I'll get back to working on Jeeps this weekend. Since I got laid off on Monday I've been cleaning up the back yard from Isabel damage - the last 120 foot Oak is going in the woodpile!!! I'll be posting before during an after pics soon. Even rented a bigger tactor to fill in some of the holes back there!!! Too small to 4wheel and get stuck in, but big enough to twist or break an ankle!

Erin's rock sliders came in today so I would like to get them on between rain showers. and I'd like to get the wedges and fender on the CJ and maybe finish some small stuff so I can get it out of the shop to paint the hood.

Think'n of coming down?? Got room at the Inn and space to work on Jeeps

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

ahh sorry to hear ya got laid off ,i've been tinkering with the jeep all day for the past couple of days ,i've been on leave so long i forgot i was still active duty...lol,i can prolly drop in friday for a bit in the mid day hour or so just drop me a line with directions.today i hurculined the flairs and the bottom rocker panels..

ironroad, that looks sweet, enough so that I have added that to my "to do" list

well be prepaired cause i got the "kit " and it was 95 bucks but thats a gallon of the stuff and a roller with 2 roller inserts and a brush and a peice of scotch bright but i this it was good ,ohh and deffinatly wear some gloves its like por 15 if it gets off you ,i just spent 45 min in the shower with a can of comet and a scotchbrite dish sponge getting it off my hands..lol it hurts,

ahh sorry to hear ya got laid off ,i've been tinkering with the jeep all day for the past couple of days ,i've been on leave so long i forgot i was still active duty...lol,i can prolly drop in friday for a bit in the mid day hour or so just drop me a line with directions.today i hurculined the flairs and the bottom rocker panels..
    Well I wish I would have seen this yesterday, could have used some adult supervision We lost power again so I was off the computer about 9PM.
    This is what I've been doing for 4 days!! It'll continue tomorrow too

Tired-rat
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE