Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
They did it again - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: They did it again

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Not a good move on their part, with Iraq's internal gov gone and north korea accepting aid from south korea, north korea might change its colors soon and then their may be an alliance between north korea and the united states.
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

I agree some very serious Force is needed there, but I have to interject that the Nuclear option isn't a usable option.

Nuclear Warfare is something I've been studying a bit lately and believe it, We don't want to pull the cork out of THAT bottle.

The US ain't the only ones with Nukes.
    And we wouldn't be the only ones firing them.
    "Names in the New Order were Totem Signs, no longer mere markers for a face. Markers were for Tombstones"

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    I agree the use of nuclear weapons is one that has too many outreaching consequences and in alot of variables. This is one of the reasons we started this war
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    But they are sooooo neat!!! Tactical weapons have come a long way since Heroshima!!
    Create a shallow parabolic glass bowl in the desert, stick a suitable antenna in the middle and have one heck of a space up-link!! We can even create jobs by hiring the locals to polish it and keep the sand out!

Mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE