Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
OK I got a deal for you guys (EFI edebrock AMC)
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OK I got a deal for you guys (EFI edebrock AMC)

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar

OK I got a deal for you guys (EFI edebrock AMC)

We are trying to put together a Group buy on edelbrock's new EFI. We need to raise 25K... We have 3-5 people who will buy and the discount will be know and posted tomorrow...but expect 2-500 dollars off retail. We arent making any doug off this we will be selling edelbrock stuff at close to cost after the buy in...this isnt limited to EFI's you can get heads as well and intakes...we will know more on pricing tomorrow. Please post if interested.

We are going to make it happen
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    MC You already know im in for two kits. But i'll post it just to get the list started

Dusty
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    the group buy is only on the efi systems then? got a guy here at the shop building a street rod wants some edelbrock stuff for it for a f##d engine.

I'm am new to your post but would buy one EFI set up. Thats if the price is right. Kevin
    1983 cj7 401 T-18 Matkins Blackdiamond XCL etc..., 1979 Cherokee Super Chief Stock , JEEPS FOREVER!!

Kevin will add you too the list and pm you with pricing
    [COLOR=#000000]

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS tufcj's Avatar
    I'd love to go in, but with the axle upgrade on the CJ, and the AMX rebuild, I just don't have that kind of scratch to spare right now. Hope you make it, I may need one in 6-9 months.

Bob
    tufcj
    1969 AMX
    1967 Rambler Rogue

If you need a tool and don't buy it...
    you'll eventually pay for it...
    and not have it.
    Henry Ford

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    MC, why don't you do a dyno comparison of a stock AMC V8 compared to a Edelbrock equipted one? Just pick some extra cash off that money tree you have out behind your shop. Seriously, I would like to see what kind of differences the heads and the FI make. I'd love to go in, but right now have too many other things going on financially.
    Jack (Might pick up some Edelbrock headers in ~6 months)

First post
    And I am definetly in for one Edie Pro Flo EFI system. But you already know that

Comet....welcome aboard!
    [COLOR=#000000]

Thank you from BT Master (OIIIO)
    Comet, I was wondering how long it would take you to jump over here to the dark side from pirate4x4 after all the posts you made on the 401 thread.

I think MC is having an identity Crisis, he ditched his old screen name for the bulltear fab.

Dusty-

ddestruel on pirate4x4
    IF washington wont quit spending money like mad men then i suggest we claim 9 deductions in 2010 and withold or taxes till the final dead line of 4/15/2011.

CJ7 AMC401 http://www.fordification.com/images/forum/bug.gif

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I WON'T!!" -General George Patton
    Member #377