Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Product review: Billet th400-dana 20 adaptors
Bulltear Ad

Thread: Product review: Billet th400-dana 20 adaptors

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar

Product review: Billet th400-dana 20 adaptors

Mudslingerz.com admin is a member here and of other boards he goes by the call name CJShark and ordered a Billet th400-dana 20 adaptor. Here are his impressions of it

Sorry i haven't been around lately, works been a bugger. But lets get on topic.

In May I recieved the bulltear adaptor in the mail and was I pumped. The pictures on this site do them no justice. Just placing it beside the stock adaptor shows the difference.

So I get the adaptor installed and take ole Moose for a run. The Jeep ran great but I was noticing something odd on the last day. The drive train seemed to be moving????

I got out and checked that the adaptor was no longer bolted to the cross member. The mount was bent to hell and I had to drive Moose home very carefully.

When I got back I took out the T case & adaptor and man was I shocked. It seems that one of the two bolts fell out and the other bolt was sheared off.

And that was a Grade 8 bolt!!

just imagine the strength needed to hold up to the stresses & allow a grade 8 to break.

MC you done good buddy, this adaptor is amazing.

I put up a page on my site about it.

http://www.mudslingerz.com/dana_20_adaptor.htm

I am impressed
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

nice work... i'm about to aquire a th400 and D20... i may be needing that adaptor....
    Frank Drose

80 CJ5 on tons and propane.
    93 YJ
    49 cj3A welded rear and 31's
    55 & 57 willy's pickup one day build
    75 scout 304, auto

http://top4x4sites.com/cgi-bin/arp/rankem.cgi?id=MCfrom