Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Tell the group about yourself
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell the group about yourself

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS

Tell the group about yourself

This is an area where we can introduce ourselves, what we do to support our Jeep habbit and what that habbit is.

Mudrat
    " 的t is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Mudrat, aka: Pat. I'm a technical engineer for Life Cycle Engineering. Right now I'm writing training plans for Navy communications systems.
    Current projects are a frame up refurb of an 85 CJ, 258, Tremec T-5, Dana-300, turning D-44's on an SOA with 3" lift. Stuck some 35" BFG M/T under it all.

Mudrat
    " 的t is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Littlejohn- aka: John- Sales Manager for direct marketing retailer (don't worry-we only recieve inbound calls)

Completing frame up rebuild of CJ-7 (Just odds and ends at this point.) Nothing original except engine and tranny, everything else (including frame) off other vehicles.
    This is my first jeep, and I'm loving it. Looking for new places to use it off road, as well as other active jeepers to wheel with.

Near future plans: front locker, AMC 360, 4:1 kit for the Dana 300

80 J-10,AKA. Russ, Construction Inspector.
    Currently rebuilding a J-10 (if I can just find the real metal instead of rust), seriously, restoring, live to fourwheel,fourwheel to live.
    [ ]lllllll[ ] REAL JEEPS ARE BUILT NOT BOUGHT
    1980 J10 350 chevy on 35s
    1987 MJ Comanche

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Matt Crescenzo aka "MC" designer machinist drinker and general of the internet. Trying to build a AMC business and finding support form people all over the world in every single possible line of work...

Real metal instead of rust would be found on a pre 80 jeep
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Quote Originally Posted by littlejohn
    Completing frame up rebuild of CJ-7 (Just odds and ends at this point.) Nothing original except engine and tranny, everything else (including frame) off other vehicles.
    This is my first jeep, and I'm loving it. Looking for new places to use it off road, as well as other active jeepers to wheel with.

Near future plans: front locker, AMC 360, 4:1 kit for the Dana 300
    What year CJ Littlejohn?
    Since I've been doing that on an 85, I may have some insight to share :-)

I also just got another D-300 that I was looking at installing the 4:1 kit in. what (where) have you found for prices and reliablity?

Pat
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by 80 J-10
    80 J-10,AKA. Russ, Construction Inspector.
    Currently rebuilding a J-10 (if I can just find the real metal instead of rust), seriously, restoring, live to fourwheel,fourwheel to live.
    Russ...PSL??? is that Pensacola??? Don't worry about MC, if he read your handle (80J10) he would know you started with real metal And, he's really a light weight - 2 beers at 3AM and he's ready to rack out. But he did rip my rear axle out in record time :-)

Pat
    Hi MC
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

i'm rollen dean montoya. i help build the boeing c-17 globemasterIII aft
    fuselage section on 2nd shift. we have a 1983 amc eagle and we go
    anywhere the beast wants to go. all over the calico mountains on trails that all but jeep owners told us we couldn't go cause the eagle is just a
    car funny, we go just about everywhere our friend with a 96 cherokee
    4x4 goes with no problems. when we aren't abusing the eagle we both are gunfighters at pioneertown in yucca valley ca and goldfield ghost town in apache junction az.we being samantha,dakota and myself. i am a member of the mojave muleskinner member #67 and a member of
    gunfighters for hire.
    later, rollen
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

Yo Red Dog - you DID get that axle fixed didn't you?? Tough to hunt down the bad guys with out some horse power

Is Gail back to her normal self??

Mudrat
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

at the moment the eagles rear is broke down and in works. just haven't
    had alot of time to play with it. have been working on the next door naighbors 1946 willy's jeep. its got a 225 v-6 buick.
    gail shot me with the street howitzer on saturday if that answers your question
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962