Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Tell the group about yourself - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Tell the group about yourself

Helpfull BT forum member Captain
    Hey guys, name is Jan MacLean in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada. I just signed up after ordering a 4x4 gantry kit. Can't wait to get 'er running in the garage!

I'll be making 4x4 parts and Celtic knotwork/zoomorphics decorative stuff. Got a bunch of Jeeps and a Toyota, trailer and a modest towrig. lots of forest and rock here, great local wheeling scene. Google Nova Scotia Jeep Club for some vids and stuff. We have an active forum too, i'm the admin.

I work for Pratt and Whitney Canada, making jet turbine blades. Lots and lots of them. I run CNC continuous-dress form-grinders, drill-head EDM's (.014" holes in nickle alloys), heat treat furnaces, CMM's, assist in quality assurance, training and shop floor leadhand work at nite while you sleep.

got a little old Southbend 9B toolroom at home along with the usual wheelin' home garage items.

looking forward to contributing to the new plasma section with my table build. Still getting the shop plumbed and wired for the equipment upgrade.

Jan MacLean

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    Great to have you aboard Jan please check back frequently in the plasma section and be sure to go over it for any assembly questions
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Creepy
    Hey guys, name is Jan MacLean in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada. I just signed up after ordering a 4x4 gantry kit. Can't wait to get 'er running in the garage!

I'll be making 4x4 parts and Celtic knotwork/zoomorphics decorative stuff. Got a bunch of Jeeps and a Toyota, trailer and a modest towrig. lots of forest and rock here, great local wheeling scene. Google Nova Scotia Jeep Club for some vids and stuff. We have an active forum too, i'm the admin.

I work for Pratt and Whitney Canada, making jet turbine blades. Lots and lots of them. I run CNC continuous-dress form-grinders, drill-head EDM's (.014" holes in nickle alloys), heat treat furnaces, CMM's, assist in quality assurance, training and shop floor leadhand work at nite while you sleep.

got a little old Southbend 9B toolroom at home along with the usual wheelin' home garage items.

looking forward to contributing to the new plasma section with my table build. Still getting the shop plumbed and wired for the equipment upgrade.

Jan MacLean
    you ain't alone on the nightshift. i work nights at boeing in long beach ca on the C-17
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

Helpfull BT forum member Captain
    Hey there, Im Collin I Live in Washington, and I found this site when I was looking for parts for my Jeep. I have a 76 Cj7 that I am currently in the process of swapping out my broke down 304 for a 401 Chev. killer. I am currently rounding up parts for the 401, and fishing for any ideas on where to go with it. All I know is I am looking to kick some Chev. swap but!!! This is by far the best AMC site in my mind, Im hooked, and proud to rock the Bulltear name!
    76 CJ7
    304 soon to be 401!!
    TH400 W/D20

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    welcome aboard colin i'm sure that
    you will get alot of good info here. check out the engine thread and oiling thread for ideas and please ask questions. we are here to help .
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

Bulltear forum member New to the forum
    Hello, How can I view pictures on this forum? "distributor grinding". I bought the bt distributor gears, timing chain and oil pump plate.. I want to know everything about my problems before I start working on engine, AGAIN. Thanks

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS jeepsr4ever's Avatar
    [COLOR=#000000]
    Featuring www.StarLabCNC.com[/URL] for CNC plasma machines
    1-651-433-3689 TOLL FREE 1-855-433-3689