Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Tell the group about yourself - Page 10
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell the group about yourself

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Watch out for Goose!!!! More than just the resident wyzass

Now, I'm still looking for a 54 Willy's wagon (that's restorable) ...

Oh yeah the wife wants a 55-56-57 T-bird for me to restore too
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    like when are you going to have time to do this

best ever 11.669 @ 112.33 mph in 1/4 mile on 33 x 10.50 slicks and 4" lift / 7.358 @ 93.03 mph in the 1/8 mile

yea mudrat. when you gonna find time for that stuff
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

I'd be happy for you to come get this '51.
    James Belcher, Jr.
    Carolina Trailblazers PR Man
    86 CJ 7 401 TF 999 D300
    81 CJ 7 360 T 176 D300
    85 J20 401 727
    To many others to list

Quote Originally Posted by amcjeepman
    I'd be happy for you to come get this '51.
    Well I finish in FL the end of July ... is it restorable? Pix??

'Dog & Fuzz - I may need your help But I did get a call from a head hunter today with a job offer for an Electrical Engineer job that "might" keep me at home. But don't know if If could hang with that
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

i'm sure i can find a couple of vollunteers to help
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

Jeepfish, aka; Chad. I was a union sprinklerfitter (fire, not lawn care). I'm 35 yrs old from Blaine, Mn. I have owned Jeeps for 17 years now. I currently own a '61 cj5- stock, hardtop, plow; '74 cj5- 400 hp 360, NP435 (ford), M20 t-case, lockers front and rear, spring over, 38.5 x 14 Swamper SX tires, and a bunch of other stuff; '78 cj5- 360, turbo 400, project; '92 yj- stock, 4.0L; and I will be picking up a late 60's Jeepster Comando soon. On 5/20/06 I was paralized below the chest in a atv accident. Now my DD is a Toxic Green GTX wheelchair (LOL). Since it's a bitch to get into big Jeeps now, I want to get some AMC cars. I'm looking for a '70 or older AMX or Javelin. I'm also thinking about building a AMC powered "rat rod". I am a huge AMC fan and I really enjoy this web site. Keep up the good work. Chad

Jeepfish here again. I forgot to say that I am a member of the Mn Swampbucks 4x4 Club. I also own 8 shotguns and a S&W 629 Classic 44 mag that I use for deer hunting now since my accident. That's about it. Chad

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    Good luck finding the cars.. but dont give up on the jeeps yet.. after you build those upper body muscles you will be chinning yourself into those cj's no sweat..

And this is a bitchin website isnt it?
    "A man's got to know his limitation's"

Dirty Harry.

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    Im 19 had a jeep for 3 years and have done all the work myself from the engine work to axles/drivetrain rebuild to a complete teardown and frame replacement and body work. I spend as much of my time as school allows in the woods either in my jeep or with a gun of some sort hunting the wild critters that infest the great northern forests of MN. In the colder months I spend a great deal of time staring at an 8inch hole in the ice hoping for some critter of the aquatic variety to eat my hook. I happen to live in the city that moved and has the worlds largest open pit iron ore mine, the small city of Hibbing . We just happen to have the most regular earthquakes of anywhere with them happening every wednesday at 12:00PM exactly.