Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Tell the group about yourself

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by ironman_gq
    I happen to live in the city that moved and has the worlds largest open pit iron ore mine, the small city of Hibbing . We just happen to have the most regular earthquakes of anywhere with them happening every wednesday at 12:00PM exactly.
    You may want these links then ...

http://www.iris.edu/seismon/

And I look at this one frequently.
    http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/...m_america.html
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    Our earthquakes arent natural. every week the mine blasts at noon on wednesday. depending on which side of the pit they are on it can be hardly noticeable or if they are really close and the clouds are just right they can blow the windows out of your house. the whole town feels it and its not small Hibbing covers about 186sq. miles and every inch of it will feel the blast.

Quote Originally Posted by ironman_gq
    Our earthquakes arent natural. every week the mine blasts at noon on wednesday. depending on which side of the pit they are on it can be hardly noticeable or if they are really close and the clouds are just right they can blow the windows out of your house. the whole town feels it and its not small Hibbing covers about 186sq. miles and every inch of it will feel the blast.
    Kinda figured that after watching the E-quackes they way I do
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Thank you from BT Tech Master Bulltear Forum
    You kinda learn to tune em out when you live with it. we got a hole in the ground more than 2miles! wide and a lot of smaller ones that run very deep. Most of the city and the other towns around have tunnels running under them up to 2500ft deep.

Thank you from BT ULTRA TECH MASTER!!!
    ironman
    Is there anything left of the dragstrip that was in Keewaten a few years back?
    he who dies with the most toys wins!!!
    69' amx 390 4 speed best et 11.85 @ 116mph
    VOTEBUTTON

Howdy, all.
    I'm Adam, from Colorado Springs. Stationed at Ft. Carson, in the Army (I'm a medic), getting out this month. My project is a 75 CJ-6, originally had a 232/3spd, getting a 401/TH400 and 60's front and rear.

Oh- and "Conflicted4WD"- I have the Jeep and also a Toyota 4Runner as my light-duty trail rig/daily driver, so I get flak from people on both sides of that one.

Hi all,

I'm Mike from Quebec, canada, I'm an ex French legionnaire currently teaching in college. I'm rebuilding a 1976 CJ5 it as the 304/t150/dana 20 combo right now... just finish rebuilding the T18a/dana 20 that will go in with the 360 I'm working on right now!

Quote Originally Posted by mkzmomo
    Hi all,

I'm Mike from Quebec, canada, I'm an ex French legionnaire currently teaching in college. I'm rebuilding a 1976 CJ5 it as the 304/t150/dana 20 combo right now... just finish rebuilding the T18a/dana 20 that will go in with the 360 I'm working on right now!
    Bonjour ! J'ai pensé à ce groupe, mais pensé ils me connaîtraient.
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    Hi all,

Bonjour ! J'ai pensé à ce groupe, mais pensé ils me connaîtraient.
    hahaha good one Mudrat, just dont say your real name they dont care

hahaha good one Mudrat, just dont say your real name they dont care
    Yeah, well sometimes *crap* happens and Rollen rats me out
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE