Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Tell the group about yourself - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell the group about yourself

Thank you from BT ULTIMUS MAXIMUS STATUS
    Quote Originally Posted by rollen dean montoya
    gail shot me with the street howitzer on saturday if that answers your question
    LOL hope it wasn't personal

mudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

jerry I am a self employed well driller water well and pumps. I have 74 cj5 258 I have done few thing to it disk brakes ,hub and locked up all the way around. power steering. need to build a spear tire carrier and something for a gas can this weekend we are going some place next weekend.http://209.204.184.164/gallery/sendb...%5FA0160%2EJPG

That would be Port Saint Lousey.......I mean Port Saint Lucie. I know MC is a little ,but that is OK in my book ,at least it still has the factory visor on the cab.
    [ ]lllllll[ ] REAL JEEPS ARE BUILT NOT BOUGHT
    1980 J10 350 chevy on 35s
    1987 MJ Comanche

no it wasn't. she was the sherriff!!!!!!!! never get an irish red head pissed
    off or give her a shotgun
    at least i know the shooter
    later, rollen
    83 eagle (r.i.p.)
    85 gl1200 gold wing LTD pilot
    1999 gl1500C valkyrie(plain gold wing)
    1994 jeep grand cherokee limited pilot
    McDonnell Douglas c-17 mechanic
    corrupting people since 1962

What year CJ Littlejohn?
    Since I've been doing that on an 85, I may have some insight to share :-)

I also just got another D-300 that I was looking at installing the 4:1 kit in. what (where) have you found for prices and reliablity?

Pat[/quote]

The CJ is titled as an 85, but has an 82 frame, 84 axles, 90 tub, 83 front clip. Almost done, been wheeling it (Big Dog's) just having some electrical difficulties with gauges and lights (who needs them)

Still lookinng for wrecking yards in VA

John

In the AirForce work small arms instructor. Soon will start building a garage near the house looking at 25x40 or 30x50 depends on what happens between now and then. This will be home to my 88 gw and anything else I can drag/drive home and hide from the missus. Also like using black powder weapons myself only have a few though.
    88 Jeep
    360/727
    Project/moneypit

Quote Originally Posted by FSJnovice
    Project/moneypit
    M4/M16A4/M203/M9
    And where preciesly did you find an M203??? I have the civilian version of the others, but something about 40MM grenade launcher would upset the local Garndarmes

Miudrat
    " “It is said that men go mad in herds, and only come to their senses slowly, and one by one.." -Charles MacKay
    "'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' "
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by Mudrat
    And where preciesly did you find an M203??? I have the civilian version of the others, but something about 40MM grenade launcher would upset the local Garndarmes

Miudrat
    http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/m203.htm
    Oohhhhhh, pretty!! So Mud, you know anyone that would let a dumbarse civilian that likes to see things go boom play with one??!?!?
    Jack

Don't have a 203, got lots of other stuff though...
    -Ronald Reagan

VOTE

Seriously? Want to go shootin' one day? I went shooting with a friend back in college out on his farm. What a blast, we shot all kinds of crap that he and his step father had collected over the years. He also taught me a lot about gun safety as well. The best was this BIG ARSE rifle (bullets were about 3.5" to 4" long) that had a ~70 round barrell clip on it and a spring on the back of the trigger. He also had some other ones that I questioned the legality of, but of course those were the REALLY fun ones. Needless to say my sholder was sore that night. Of course we easily blew over a hundred bucks in ammo, also!
    Jack